OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Worrying about the box is like the people who keep the stickers on their hats... pathetic.

Everbody's entitled to an opinion.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Nikebasketball twitter states that The Zoom Kobe V will be revealed at the Great Western Forum in LA. I wonder if its open to the public?
No, it's says it's not open to the public, just to stay tuned to updates.

http://twitter.com/Nikebasketball

Smh.. I was about to ride my bike up there! They should have a live stream for this...
roll.gif

Real talk.. Right up Prairie Ave.. I could be snapping iPhone quality pic's rather than those weak looking pic's they posting now...

Also, broad launch of the shoe at stores on January 16 in America, Canada, and Europe. (#KobeV)

In China, the Zoom Kobe V will be in stores on January 1. (#KobeV)

The Zoom Kobe V features a Phylon midsole with Zoom Air in the heel and Zoom Air in the forefoot. (#KobeV)

Herringbone-like pattern inspired by a heartbeat. Think EKG machine output. (#KobeV)

Kobe Bryant's reaction to seeing the Zoom Kobe V for the first time: "Incredible.... Eric, you did it." (#KobeV)

http://twitpic.com/sq2kf - Eric Avar: "Kobe passed me a note that simply said, 'Heart.'" Check outheart inspired the outsole. (#KobeV)

Kobe Bryant: "Your foot and the shoe are one and the same." (#KobeV)

Real talk.. Right up Prairie Ave.. I could be snapping iPhone quality pic's rather than those weak looking pic's they posting now...

Yeah no kidding, you would think the person in charge would actually use a higher quality camera.

Kobe: "I can't wait to see if anyone can crack the code." (#KobeV)

^^ is he referring to those dots that everyone's questioning? lol

Edit:

looks like he is.

http://twitpic.com/sq3b4 - The Kobe Kode. "DaVinci has nothing on this," says the Mamba.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

IVs were CLASSICS. won't even think about copping these.
I think the Kobe line gets better every year, so I'd be hard pressed to make a comment like that even though I loved the IVs.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Also, broad launch of the shoe at stores on January 16 in America, Canada, and Europe. (#KobeV)

So does this mean I will have about 3 weeks or so between the release of the Chaos and Aways?

Just making sure if "broad launch" typically means home, away, etc.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

So does this mean I will have about 3 weeks or so between the release of the Chaos and Aways?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in time for my league games!

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

No idea... that's what was posted on twitter.

If the Kobe V is as good as it sounds...

I can just put all other basketball kicks on casually, because this will be the only pair I need on court

Back
Top Bottom