OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by termitezee
Cant you make this same pair on ID?

You actually can't. The red on Nike ID is a different colour. The ASG's are much brighter. They are the only ZKV's with the 3M wood grain. You can't make the top part of the heel black without making the entire base black when ID'ing a pair.

EDIT: And there is no option for a red swoosh border.

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Those Shannon Brown "would've been" ID's are pretty sick. Got some hints of McFly in them IMO.
Anyway, here's a pic of my modest collection so far.

Tried to arrange them in such a way that they'd resemble the Shozoku. LOL, guess I failed
laugh.gif
I gave the Shozoku likeness another shot...changed the color setting of my camera as well...I don't know if these came out better but what the hey...
04516148c6de82ff021a0738ce55aabe92378166.jpg

YOU GUY WON"T BELIEVE THIS BUT I THINK THE MAN ABOVE JUST BLESSED ME. I"M FINALLY REUNITED WITH MY MISSING DK. WOOT
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Some kid found my missing left shoe of the DK and replied to my shoe ad that i placed nearby the area where i think i lost my shoes yesterday. OH MY GOODNESS Thanks god
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

11bkjzq.jpg

fwhyrs.jpg
wink.gif

you placed an ad for a missing shoe?? lmao now ive heard it all.  congrats on finding it, but that is too damn funny

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I so wished I could find the All stars at retail.
frown.gif

as of this past weekend, they still had them on display...the size on display was a 10.5

6h2eqd.jpg
Thats great man... i asked ur size cause i have 2 left size 12 o was gonna give ya if u wore it but glad u got ur size.. loonng story how i got two dark knights 

roll.gif
ACBboyz84 wrote:

YOU GUY WON"T BELIEVE THIS BUT I THINK THE MAN ABOVE JUST BLESSED ME. I"M FINALLY REUNITED WITH MY MISSING DK. WOOT
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Some kid found my missing left shoe of the DK and replied to my shoe ad that i placed nearby the area where i think i lost my shoes yesterday. OH MY GOODNESS Thanks god
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

11bkjzq.jpg

fwhyrs.jpg
wink.gif

It is stories like this that bring tears to my eyes...is there an angel over your shoulder???

On a side note I have reported you for shoe abuse. Don't know how long you will be able to keep the DK's. They will probably taken by shoe protection services! I mean what kind of animal are you? Leaving Kobe V's on your car and driving off? And DK's to boot....you deserve a maximum sentence...  
roll.gif

seriously though....glad you got them back...you got very lucky. the best use i could come up with was if you tied the laces tight and wore them like a chain around your neck....

no Duke logo on Duke PEs? %^&* you Nike. Lebron can put Christ the KIng, Akron and SVSM on his shoes but Duke logo cant go on a Kobe shoe? Dont wanna hear that Duke has some kind of contract or some $%^*. Was looking to actual Duke PE but this is just a regular colorway without the logo.
smh.gif

still might cop though
laugh.gif
the colorway is
pimp.gif
:pimp:

Can someone let me know what the footlocker SKU is to look up the all-star v's? Thanks!!!

Thats a great story man! Glad you got your left shoe back!

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

wink.gif
wow miracles do happen!!!! hahaa nice man, im so glad you found them!! i guess youll never leave anything on your car roof again...but im really glad you got them back!! nice to know some kid actually responded to it...are they on NT or were they trying to buy a right shoe?  wow thats a good person right there.  congrats and glad you started your day right!

878366865_9df0925df9_o.jpg

Thanks drew. Hahah yea i'd never leave anything on the roof of my car again after what happened lol . Woot thought i would never see my shoes again lol

Thanks drew. Hahah yea i'd never leave anything on the roof of my car again after what happened lol . Woot thought i would never see my shoes again lol

I'm just glad no one was around to youtube this and post it...you wouldn't have many friends on this board after they witnessed it first hand!!

it would be one of those videos where youtube would have to take it down...

half the people would be throwing up and the other half would be shaking their heads and crying at the same time saying "why the DK's why?...what did they do to him??" "they made him look good and he still drove off with them on top of the car!"

Has anyone spotted the home inlines around L.A.? I'm really excited for these. One of the best colorways of the V's IMO. 

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

11bkjzq.jpg

fwhyrs.jpg
wink.gif

Did your DK get damaged during its journey?  Looks like some scuff on the heel collar and tongue.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^^ what?

hahahaha im speechless.
I thought it was pretty funny...

It is just funny to me that we sit on here and post pics of shoes and talk about shoes. Kind of trivial really in the scope of everything, but I love shoes so much I feel the need to look at them and talk about them...haha. I am 32 years old and I am well off...and I still find myself breaking out a toothbrush and cleaning my kicks after I wear them. I even double up on a bunch and tell myself that I can wear one to full use and still end up cleaning the hell out of it...

Like the other day I was thinking after I wore my chaos how I had to clean them right away after I walked in. It was almost like I felt like getting them a little dirty was a disservice to them. When I think about it i'm like, have I gone crazy? They are damn shoes...but then when I think about it more i'm like...but I love them. I love all my shoes..hahahah

Especially my Kobe Vs. I don't like Lebron very much...and I still love his shoes. The VII's are sick too. Funny I am a huge LA fan...love Kobe...Dislike Lebron....and I sell out my loyalties to buy the VII's because I love the shoes....crazy...

The V's are my favorite shoes though...

Anyway enough of me ranting on....

Back
Top Bottom