OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Finally got around to lacing up my BL and trying them on. They feel smaller than my DKs, (both pairs are size 10.)

They definitely look better on the feet than just looking at them, now I just need to get my hands on a pair of the laces from the aways.

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^^ what?

hahahaha im speechless.
I thought it was pretty funny...

It is just funny to me that we sit on here and post pics of shoes and talk about shoes. Kind of trivial really in the scope of everything, but I love shoes so much I feel the need to look at them and talk about them...haha. I am 32 years old and I am well off...and I still find myself breaking out a toothbrush and cleaning my kicks after I wear them. I even double up on a bunch and tell myself that I can wear one to full use and still end up cleaning the hell out of it...

Like the other day I was thinking after I wore my chaos how I had to clean them right away after I walked in. It was almost like I felt like getting them a little dirty was a disservice to them. When I think about it i'm like, have I gone crazy? They are damn shoes...but then when I think about it more i'm like...but I love them. I love all my shoes..hahahah

Especially my Kobe Vs. I don't like Lebron very much...and I still love his shoes. The VII's are sick too. Funny I am a huge LA fan...love Kobe...Dislike Lebron....and I sell out my loyalties to buy the VII's because I love the shoes....crazy...

The V's are my favorite shoes though...

Anyway enough of me ranting on....

haha no i thought your post was funny...sorry for the bad sarcasm haha

here you go ron.....

17 Louis Amundson C 27 6-9 238 UNLV $855,189
10 Leandro Barbosa SG 27 6-3 202 $6,600,000
55 Earl Clark F 22 6-10 225 Louisville $1,766,280
20 Jarron Collins C 31 6-11 249 Stanford $825,497
2 Goran Dragic PG 23 6-3 190 $1,836,000
3 Jared Dudley SF 24 6-7 225 Boston College $1,307,640
8 Channing Frye C 26 6-11 245 Arizona $1,990,000
32 Taylor Griffin F 23 6-7 238 Oklahoma $457,588
33 Grant Hill SF 37 6-8 225 Duke $3,000,000
15 Robin Lopez C 21 7-0 255 Stanford $1,745,520
13 Steve Nash PG 36 6-3 178 Santa Clara $13,125,000
23 Jason Richardson SG 29 6-6 225 Michigan State $13,333,332
1 Amare Stoudemire PF 27 6-10 249 $16,378,325

IM JUST PLAYING!!! You know i got love for you buddy. =P

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

^^ what?

hahahaha im speechless.
I thought it was pretty funny...

It is just funny to me that we sit on here and post pics of shoes and talk about shoes. Kind of trivial really in the scope of everything, but I love shoes so much I feel the need to look at them and talk about them...haha. I am 32 years old and I am well off...and I still find myself breaking out a toothbrush and cleaning my kicks after I wear them. I even double up on a bunch and tell myself that I can wear one to full use and still end up cleaning the hell out of it...

Like the other day I was thinking after I wore my chaos how I had to clean them right away after I walked in. It was almost like I felt like getting them a little dirty was a disservice to them. When I think about it i'm like, have I gone crazy? They are damn shoes...but then when I think about it more i'm like...but I love them. I love all my shoes..hahahah

Especially my Kobe Vs. I don't like Lebron very much...and I still love his shoes. The VII's are sick too. Funny I am a huge LA fan...love Kobe...Dislike Lebron....and I sell out my loyalties to buy the VII's because I love the shoes....crazy...

The V's are my favorite shoes though...

Anyway enough of me ranting on....

haha no i thought your post was funny...sorry for the bad sarcasm haha

oh no problem...i wasn't defending my actions because i thought you were being negative or attacking me...just was running on...lol

about to go play some ball.

getting ready

photopk.jpg

pimp.gif

sportschalet.com called and asked me if wanted to cancel my order because they shoes are "white", I did...the inline will be mine but not at retail with tax....worst case retail via eastbay....

^^^ thanks for putting shorts on for the picture and not pulling an Oden...

Time to consult the board....I have yet to purchase any Kobe V's, but as of right now im really thinking of jumpin on a pair of "Game of Death." Will it wind up becomming a limited piece like the Venoms of last year or should i hold out on the current prices ranging around $200? Any opinions would be helpful.

Originally Posted by luxurious24

ayo anyone know where i can get the Dk's in a size 12 for under $200 shipped, or am I just foolin myself
i just sold a pair of DK for 180 shipped.  Just keep looking my friend.  There are nice people out there who arent selling these way overpriced... After UPS/Paypal fees, I sold them for only $15 over retail =)

Silly question but those of you who own Bruce Lee's....what size red laces did u buy off of NDC. medium? large? thanks in advance.

Philippines still getting some mad love from Nike, we got the Aces and Rice CW but right now its only one store which has them. i do hope that we get it GR like the DKs, BLs, Chaos. kobe Vs are really draining the wallet...together with that the J VIs oreos, and LBJ Christ the King came out too today...

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

Silly question but those of you who own Bruce Lee's....what size red laces did u buy off of NDC. medium? large? thanks in advance.
used the away laces instead....

did I miss exactly why the da vinci's were made? 
was it in tribute to something?

Aces comin soon.......yikes!

Back
Top Bottom