OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

played in my V's for the first time sunday night.. i didnt turn my ankle at all but at some point while playing it was tweaked some how.. i just stopped having to walk with a small limp tonight but i guess its just my ankles getting used to a low top.. i loved how the shoe performed besides that so i'll keep workin on em.. and the traction was superb.. normally i have to wipe the bottoms of my soles with my hand a couple times every dead ball but i never had to with this shoe..

I balled in my asg's today. Best shoe I ever played ball in. 

never wear them wrote:

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Thanks to NWT I just got my first pair today. The review sold me.

No pics. Just the "v-days"

lmao... thanks man. but you gotta ball in em to get what exactly i was tryna say.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Need to see inlines in person damnit!

Yup me too.....But I am not gonna lie, pretty positive I will get a pair.  These will probably be on the shelves for a while, but I do not want to risk waiting for them to go on sale then not being able to find my size....

Yea its inlines from sports chalet. Ima just refuse the package and get my money back. SMH at them posting the wrong pic.

Mizzo...if it is the inlines send em back if you don't want em. It was their mistake.

finally got my pair of DK's thanks to deionandmelo.

i like them just as much as the ASG's, the inlines are next on the list.

Anybody have info on the Carpe Diems???

yoo can ne one help me out with the Aces, no HOH in the bay, i would need a 10.5 and 13, if u can, pm please

so whats up fellas whats the number looking like at HOH LA for the Aces, I cant make it out there til I drop off my girl at school
mad.gif
. I prob be out there like at 9am though hope i will be able to get a pair in my size.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

haha smush. haha thats funny. dont trip. i didnt know what smh meant to at one point
hahaha yea man i thought ppl were like smush at that crap lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

played in my V's for the first time sunday night.. i didnt turn my ankle at all but at some point while playing it was tweaked some how.. i just stopped having to walk with a small limp tonight but i guess its just my ankles getting used to a low top.. i loved how the shoe performed besides that so i'll keep workin on em.. and the traction was superb.. normally i have to wipe the bottoms of my soles with my hand a couple times every dead ball but i never had to with this shoe..

when i first balled in low cuts (kobe 4's) i tweaked my ankle too. after that i was okay...

i still remember the day i laced those shoes up. i was in love!

never going to a high top for serious ball

Originally Posted by beezylocks

yoo can ne one help me out with the Aces, no HOH in the bay, i would need a 10.5 and 13, if u can, pm please

I can help you out...getting my list together to lock pairs down so let me know...

cant wait for the inlines. this is the colorway i wanted the most
happy.gif

on another note the big kids kobe v got that new og jordan smell.....brought back memories
laugh.gif

weird thing is the big kids kobe V is so wide and roomy compared to adult size.

my nieces size 4.5 was almost as wide as my mens size 12
sick.gif

dam not only is the Kobe V addicting but this thread is as well I in class and instead of doing reseach im on Niketalk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom