OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

THAT SHOT MAKES ME WANT KOBES LMAO
U DONT HAVE ANY??!!!HOW DARE YOU!!! lol...I demand you to go copp some Vs......
devil.gif

kobe hits another game winner in the aways
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love hitting the game winners at the gym while wearing mine, makes me feel just like Two-Four
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaDiKicHeE

I have to get every shoe this guy wears making a game winner.

Same bro, but at the rate he's hitting them, I'm gonna be broke by the end of March ahahha.

sorry but i cant stop thinking about th Dark Knights... i thought the colorway was hot and all but.... damn, the shoe doesnt get old, i got 3 so far, ima try to get 1 more in march and another later down the line.

Originally Posted by never wear them

sorry but i cant stop thinking about th Dark Knights... i thought the colorway was hot and all but.... damn, the shoe doesnt get old, i got 3 so far, ima try to get 1 more in march and another later down the line.

same here bro....i regret passing up on them...now im trying to find any possible pairs.

I picked up anothe Dark Knight today thanks to icysolez. I'm like NWT, I have three but want more. Ha!

Seriously, with all these game-clinchers that have been defining this year for Kobe, Nike should memorialize these moments in their ad campaign.  The whole celebratory pose that he does with both fists pumped up standing stoically actually resembles the Shozoko Logo.  Nike should do something with that.  If they can relax on the whole Puppets theme and bring out a more serious ad campaign towards the Playoff race, that would be great to emphasize the Kobe V as a performance shoe rather than a popular shoe that looks "hot".

Originally Posted by NineSeventeen

Seriously, with all these game-clinchers that have been defining this year for Kobe, Nike should memorialize these moments in their ad campaign.  The whole celebratory pose that he does with both fists pumped up standing stoically actually resembles the Shozoko Logo.  Nike should do something with that.  If they can relax on the whole Puppets theme and bring out a more serious ad campaign towards the Playoff race, that would be great to emphasize the Kobe V as a performance shoe rather than a popular shoe that looks "hot".
QFT

Back
Top Bottom