OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by kobehobe

After finally receiving my DK's in the mail and then making sweet love to them, im proud to announce that Im a father.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DK, BL and ASG in Los Angeles, they were all easy to come by and multiples pairs, too.

FS / DK, BL, ASG (Sz 10 to 10.5) PM Me

Originally Posted by never wear them

thanks guys.. but the shoe is what makes the pic hot. 

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

ima do a video review on these tomorrow, not on how cool they are but on how they perform.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait for the review.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

ima do a video review on these tomorrow, not on how cool they are but on how they perform.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'll compare them to the IVs and to the 2k4/2k5s  I can already tell you the IVs are gona be in last place.... ill give my reasons

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'll compare them to the IVs and to the 2k4/2k5s 
You gonna dunk in the vid like fresh? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

After finally receiving my DK's in the mail and then making sweet love to them, im proud to announce that Im a father.
9swlsg.jpg

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
haha! Man.. thats jokes!.. I'm waiting on mines in the mail now too.. man I love the Kobe Vs..

haha. im 6'0... i can only hang on rim... smh...

ill show yall that i can make 20/20 3 pointers tho...
grin.gif
laugh.gif
jk

i go to the gym at 430am, so ill have the vid uploaded by 9ish. hopefully

grin.gif
laugh.gif
jk

Same, 6'0" can only hang on rim also.  I'm semi tall but no skills to go with it... haha..

i'll show yall that I can make 19/20 layups though...

grin.gif
laugh.gif
jk

I'm 6'0 too and can't dunk, Always assumed I couldn't and never tried to until last week. Was surprised at how close I actually got to dunking. Gonna try with a volleyball or women's ball sometime this week. If I can slam one of those two balls (no keramo) I'm definitely gonna start some jumping program to get those last few inches (no ExtenZe) to dunk a real ball.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
haha! Man.. thats jokes!.. I'm waiting on mines in the mail now too.. man I love the Kobe Vs..
laugh.gif
  at least it won't cry at night.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
  at least it won't cry at night.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

too funny.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

I wonder what combination Nike and Kobe could had been or be if Kobe would had endorse Nike from his early years...

Yeah I wonder that too. Too bad he started with Adidas and those weird looking shoes. He probably wouldve had about 6 true classics( he probably already got 3)...Oh well

Originally Posted by KG21

grin.gif
laugh.gif
jk

I'm 6'0 too and can't dunk, Always assumed I couldn't and never tried to until last week. Was surprised at how close I actually got to dunking. Gonna try with a volleyball or women's ball sometime this week. If I can slam one of those two balls (no keramo) I'm definitely gonna start some jumping program to get those last few inches (no ExtenZe) to dunk a real ball.

I can palm ball and all. I just need 3-4 inches to dunk (barely). I need those ankle weights. I get salty when I see 5"7-9 dudes dunking.

I finally gave in and got the "V-day's" today after class. NWT sold me as always. NWT is going to make me broke

i dont do jack. the shoes are too dope. i wana say these are the best Kobes but...
eyes.gif
 Greedley knows what shoe im talking about... (Trunkz550)

wore this couple days ago.

4367411347_d2e7fc7306.jpg

after seeing this pic, im ordering these now!!!! ill cop the inlines later next month
laugh.gif

^ wow. ZK1s look hot in that pic.

I dislike how they look on the foot though, laced up for ball. It has that scrunched up look that the V does well at avoiding.

I need this answered if anyone can help!! >> What does the Kobe logo symbolize?

Back
Top Bottom