OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

jmizzo wrote:
Mugen EP wrote:
Oh, and I dont know how some of you guys werent/arent feelin the ZKIII's. It was my fav until the V came out. V>III>IV>I>II

<---Peep the avyI saw the AVY change....they look very cool....good job...

For me the favs are the Vs, IV, I, IIIs then the IIs.... The Vs are performance machines though...nothing like I have ever felt in any shoe...

agree 100%!
but the I´s are the most comfortable shoe that i have played in! 

kobe 1's are easily better than 2's and 3's. They were the best basketbakll shoes ever IMO til the 4's dropped.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

kobe 1's are easily better than 2's and 3's. They were the best basketbakll shoes ever IMO til the 4's dropped.
this is hard to contest.....

Originally Posted by abstractability

^^ ??

And in my opinion

V > IV > III > I > II

the I´s are the most comfortable shoe that i have played in! But not my favs
wink.gif

why are the pink kobes on eastbay white with pink bottom and in-store footlocker kobes are white with pink near the toebox? is eastbay a sample picture?

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

why are the pink kobes on eastbay white with pink bottom and in-store footlocker kobes are white with pink near the toebox? is eastbay a sample picture?

Sample picture.

Originally Posted by allboutkobe

Are they All-Stars sold out everywhere now? I went to my local Footlocker and tried to stock locate them but they wouldn't show up in the system. I thought they were still sitting on shelves at stores in Dallas.

Have you been to the HOH at North Park? I purchased mine All Star Weekend and they seemed to have plenty

since we talkin zoom 3's, heres a pic of some game worns Kobe personally signed and gave to me 2 years ago in Toronto.
n507539980_225006_2743.jpg

my story made the cover of kb24.com back then too
n507539980_225009_6761.jpg

V > your life

Just kidding, but the V is my fave as far as looks go.

I have a lot of appreciation for IIs (agreeing with NWT), and IIIs.

Back
Top Bottom