OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

a fellow NTer is selling inlines for $250 on ebay
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Is it Tran&co? If so, thats actually a lot less than his usual markup!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
naw his ebay and pretty sure his NT name is the same. but the seller ishttp://myworld.ebay.com/liljase2ooo/ liljase2ooo

Originally Posted by abstractability

waahahah.. I might be moving away from this glorious state so I need to soak it all in as much as possible. I better get some help from future socal releases from the fam cuz the potential move is not very shoe-friendly.......
Im sure plenty of others are down...mark me down as another. Im willing to help out anyone if I can.

Originally Posted by abernja

Well I played in my V-days tonight. I played a bit "nervous" the whole night just cuz I'm not used to a low cut basketball shoes. I wore two socks with mine. They fit snug but not too tight. Everything was stable and the traction was just fine for me.

The heel to toe transition has to be the smoothest I've ever played in. Also this is the first shoe I haven't used an athletic insole in for the extra cushion. Everything is firm but still comfortable. Seems like a well balance of everything you look for in a basketball shoe.

Best outta my previous hoops shoes. Hyperdunk, ZK1, AJ XIX, Team Elite, T-Mac 2 - I hold the ZK1 and AJ XIX in VERY high regards too. If you have a pair you don't mind destroying, then def use them for their purpose cuz they're an EXCELLENT hoops shoe.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

my grails. that i have still yet to obtain since my first pair in 7th grade.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by abernja

Well I played in my V-days tonight. I played a bit "nervous" the whole night just cuz I'm not used to a low cut basketball shoes. I wore two socks with mine. They fit snug but not too tight. Everything was stable and the traction was just fine for me.

The heel to toe transition has to be the smoothest I've ever played in. Also this is the first shoe I haven't used an athletic insole in for the extra cushion. Everything is firm but still comfortable. Seems like a well balance of everything you look for in a basketball shoe.

Best outta my previous hoops shoes. Hyperdunk, ZK1, AJ XIX, Team Elite, T-Mac 2 - I hold the ZK1 and AJ XIX in VERY high regards too. If you have a pair you don't mind destroying, then def use them for their purpose cuz they're an EXCELLENT hoops shoe.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

my grails. that i have still yet to obtain since my first pair in 7th grade.
pretty sure i have a pair of white/silvers sz 11 that i wore a few times. hiding somewhere in the closet...

Originally Posted by Tjay

^those laces looks really good on the chaos. i wonder what would it look like with white laces?
draydray87 wrote:
FINALLY got my chaos!! so ILL..

pics
pimp.gif

Tony: Are those yours? I thought you didn't like the Chaos....?
Nope - I quoted another member "draydray87". I cant stand the Chaos....and I WILL NOT change my mind on that one. haha

Haters...!

Change yours too. Those IDs are Fugly.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm still lookin' for size 9.5 Del Sols... You still interested in my 10s if I find a pair for decent price?

I doubled =]] if I cant find anothe rpair of Lees in a 10 for a decent price i might triple >L< lol

Haters...!

Change yours too. Those IDs are Fugly.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm still lookin' for size 9.5 Del Sols... You still interested in my 10s if I find a pair for decent price?

lol - your other one was just better.

I changed mine but the update hasnt taken affect yet.

Yup - just let me know ahead of time.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

SERIOUSLY debating to double up on the chaos now before they go extinct...
do it. do it. especially when sneakerhead has it for retail.
pimp.gif

since the 50 is supposed to be coming up soon, im waiting to see if chaos will be included
if not, i'll just cop with the 30% off

Originally Posted by enrique23

since the 50 is supposed to be coming up soon, im waiting to see if chaos will be included
I wouldnt count on it...IVs are still excluded as far as I know 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by enrique23

I wouldnt count on it...IVs are still excluded as far as I know 
smh.gif

I doubt it as well but maybe in a month or two they'll change it.. they let the lebrons 7s on it for the last one and with the new CEO he's kind of giving me the feeling that he likes to get stuff out of the store and not let it set on shelves so who knows..

Back
Top Bottom