OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

I can't believe there is almost 600 pgs for the 5's already. That has to be a record. I missed out on both the BL & DK's. Sucks cuz I was at church when they dropped. Def not trying to pay those resellers prices...sz 12 anyone?

eastbay's pic of the inlines looks a little different from the pics that i've seen before. eastbay pic has more of a silver shading, which actually adds more pop.

as soon as I get a refund from some AM IDs I sent back those Inlines will be purchased from Eastbay
smile.gif

why does it say Del Sol in the color description? It said it n the IVs too (if I remember correctly) and there was no del sol?

I played indoor ball with my DKs yesterday and the shoe was great. I did feel a little sliding but the hardwood was a bit dusty and hopefully, it'll get better with more wears.
BUT when I got home, I noticed that the area between the carbon fiber plate and the heel on the medial side of my right shoe had some damage done (in case you forget, I was on hardwood).
It could be an issue with these shoes as the rubber outsole where the arch area is is a bit thinner than the heel so the carbon fiber arch area goes from solid/hard to soft where the CF plate ends.
dsc004b.jpg

Hope no one else has issues like mine... I'm not returning them so I'll keep playing in them and hopefully no more extra damage happens.

Originally Posted by s dubl

as soon as I get a refund from some AM IDs I sent back those Inlines will be purchased from Eastbay
smile.gif

why does it say Del Sol in the color description? It said it n the IVs too (if I remember correctly) and there was no del sol?

I think you meant the IV POPs. They had Varsity Purple on the box but the shoe did not have that color.

The V Inlines have Del Sol on the bottom like the CF plate and I think the Kobe sign on the bottom as well.
Zoom_Kobe_V_whiteblackvpurple__3_.jpg

Money...yeah you're right. I knew it was one of the IVs, just forgot which one.

Inlines on shoetrends for $110. Sizes 8-15.

Maybe mentioned already. Too lazy to go through the thread and check.

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by supremius

the dark knights are available in wide release in Vancouver, Canada for $200 CAD. Nike must be using a calculator from the 90's to get these ridiculous exchange rates. should be $140 tops. chaos are also readily available

WOW!Nike trying to rape the Canadians. Wonder what thats about. Maybe after last nights USA win over Canada in hockey they will lighten up, lol. But seriously thats not cool.
it's been like that all the time. that's why i get my cousin to buy me stuff from buffalo. i pay $130+tax and no duties since he's a resident there.
pimp.gif

with the exchange, it was about $150.

better than paying $199.99 PLUS 13% tax = $224

Inlines looking dope. I sorta prefer playing in solid soles on the hardwood. I feelno difference but I just like the fact they ain't turning yellow

Originally Posted by s dubl

smile.gif

Just got back a $125 voucher from Nike for my busted hyperizes... Now I'm about to spend it on some Kobes! My only dilemna is, do I ID a pair (which is soooo tough, can never settle in on the perfect colors...) or do I wait for the Blackouts? When do the Blackouts drop?  

Back
Top Bottom