OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Those Del Sol Vs are nice.
But the inlines are definite cop. Plain is sometimes nice to have to tone it down a notch......White base colorway = clean....

I put the RED laces in my wht/blk/reds but I may go back to the original white speckled laces. The RED are really thin and I think they look a little plain.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^I've actually been thinking that blue colorway with the royal blue sole is the Miles Davis. Everyone's been calling them the Dukes, but I haven't seen anything Duke specific anywhere on that shoe (whereas the USC's actually have USC on them). Plus Miles played the blues and had albums called Kind of Blue and Birth of the Cool. Makes more sense to me that they're the MD's than the Dukes.
They are the dukes... they're just releasing them without the D logo.
11ugd1d.jpg

o7mzvs.jpg

These are a must.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I'm happy they'll be dropping without the 'D' on the back!
Without the D logo these go down about 10 notches in my book ...  EZ Pass

Originally Posted by mjpit23

I put the RED laces in my wht/blk/reds but I may go back to the original white speckled laces. The RED are really thin and I think they look a little plain.
Put the bred laces from the IV's on and take pics!!

Im sold. Del sol v's > del sol iv's. Ill be selling my iv's for sure cause theres no need to keep them once i have the v's. Def gonna put yellow laces in them though, not liking white in there.

i could be wrong but it looked like Anthony Carter had some black/white IDs today too

edit:  found a pic, definitely ZKV IDs

579cd0b698fa0f284cb19801667f1d1d-getty-90043663ge019_celtics_nuggets.jpg

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Here is the only pic I can find of JR's PE's from today.

586afcc9536d3a4f1b5c71a65f077273-getty-90043663ge016_celtics_nuggets.jpg

all white V's would be really clean. 
the white out 4's weren't too attractive for me, but those 5's looking real nice. 

hooped in the chaos today. it felt pretty good. snug and secure. my pinky toes had a little discomfort afterwards. it will probably get better once it is broken in. still an awesome shoe.

My buddy had bad issues with the traction on these and i'm very hesitant now considering all i've heard about the bad traction.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

My buddy had bad issues with the traction on these and i'm very hesitant now considering all i've heard about the bad traction.

i've found the traction to be great IMO, but we just had our floor re-done.  Maybe not so much on a dusty floor.... how are the conditions your buddy is playing in?

just wondering if anyone has had a similar problem to me in relation to arch pains?

i have the aways. they fit fine.

i just bought a pair of chaos. the arch on the left pair seemed a bit high. i played one game and now im getting arch pains in my left foot.

do i keep playing with them and try and break down the arch or should i call up nike and say i have a defective pair?

Originally Posted by jcskyplaya20

i've found the traction to be great IMO, but we just had our floor re-done.  Maybe not so much on a dusty floor.... how are the conditions your buddy is playing in?

I've heard some problems with the traction.... but I've never had any, never even come close to slipping or feeling less than 100% stable with these on.. it's just noise. The Vs are perfect on court

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by jcskyplaya20

I've heard some problems with the traction.... but I've never had any, never even come close to slipping or feeling less than 100% stable with these on.. it's just noise. The Vs are perfect on court

no traction problems here either, and our floor is filthy and needs to be redone....

Dumadiscount - call nike customer service and ask them if they consider that a defect.....it would be interesting to find out.

i cant decide if I want to get the I.D's i made or the Dukes.. can yall help me out??

-Dukes
2gxhi4z.jpg

-I.D.'s ( I jacked the design from a guy who posted his in here a couple weeks ago sayin he got the idea from the Jordan XIs.. i changed a couple small things but not much.. good lookin whoever that was )
dc56xs.jpg

Eric...Id go with the IDs. The only thing I like about the Dukes is the sole....but I havent seen em in person
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom