OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Nice Tony.

Shaun: HAHAHA.. I was waiting until the first time someone made that reference.... You should get them hopefully by the end of the week!

^^^cant wait to get mine
nerd.gif

[Rocky voice] ADRIANNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by jcskyplaya20

The Vs may have gotten the most league wide run as a sig shoe, outside of Jordans. Speaks volumes as to the quality/performance of the shoe.

there were more kobe 4's around the league than jordan's.

that's gonna soon hapen with the kobe 5's
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
iunno what you mean by that.. but if you don't believe me, go to the nba feet threads and check out all the ID's players wore.

kobe v are definitely neck breakers. saw someone wearing the asg. my head turned then realized a few seconds late i already have a pair. lol

btw seeing all the dk's are driving me crazy. i want a pair in 10.5 or 10!

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^I've actually been thinking that blue colorway with the royal blue sole is the Miles Davis. Everyone's been calling them the Dukes, but I haven't seen anything Duke specific anywhere on that shoe (whereas the USC's actually have USC on them). Plus Miles played the blues and had albums called Kind of Blue and Birth of the Cool. Makes more sense to me that they're the MD's than the Dukes.
They are the dukes... they're just releasing them without the D logo.
11ugd1d.jpg

o7mzvs.jpg

These are a must.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I'm happy they'll be dropping without the 'D' on the back!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

The BL's turn heads of every generation. I swear, I got compliments from a 7yr old kid all the way up to a 72 yr old man when at the gym today.
Nice BLs.
pimp.gif
Pics dont do those justice at all.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Originally Posted by jcskyplaya20

The Vs may have gotten the most league wide run as a sig shoe, outside of Jordans. Speaks volumes as to the quality/performance of the shoe.

there were more kobe 4's around the league than jordan's.

that's gonna soon hapen with the kobe 5's
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
iunno what you mean by that.. but if you don't believe me, go to the nba feet threads and check out all the ID's players wore.
agreed.... the Kobe line seems to be the most widely used sig around the league... Turiaf's PEs were fire btw. 

Originally Posted by abernja

90% sure I'm gonna retire my Hyperdunks and unds the V-Day V's for ballin tonight.

Adrian...haha. All good man...no rush. I still havent worn any of my Vs yet. Only getting to wear kicks on the weekends FTL 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^cant wait to get mine
nerd.gif

damn u shaun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol hahahahaha u beat me to the bl's that abstract was selling!!!!!!!!! happy got ur pair bro, still on the look out for them

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^cant wait to get mine
nerd.gif

damn u shaun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol hahahahaha u beat me to the bl's that abstract was selling!!!!!!!!! happy got ur pair bro, still on the look out for them
been kind of an off and on shoe for me..I think that gdeimaster (I know I just butchered your name...sorry man) really made me realize I had to have em.

90% sure I'm gonna retire my Hyperdunks and unds the V-Day V's for ballin tonight.

i wore mines last week to ball at the gym. they are greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!
happy.gif

King: I know man!! Shaun and I were both "hatin'" on the BLs when they first showed pics but I was able to get a pair and I know he was thinking about it. Next time though fam! I'll keep a look out still.

good looking out fellas, yea i passed on them too wen they first drop and vince posted that hohla had them 13-15 i believe and was really thinking hard in stopping by and picking up a pair after i went to get the asg's for fellow nt'ers, oh well might think of id'ing a pair.

Originally Posted by Hugo

i wore mines last week to ball at the gym. they are greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!
happy.gif
agreed.  probably the best performing shoe i've worn.  there are about five people rockin' em in my intramural league.  turnin heads and breakin necks.  
Performance list:

1.  Kobe V

2.  Kobe IV

3.  Huarache 2k4

4.  Hyperdunk

5.  Flightposite 1

if them del sol's didn't have toooooooooo much white on them, i would cop but now on the fence, wats up with dem aces?

Back
Top Bottom