Nike Zoom Kobe V "Charlotte Hornets"

nike-zoom-kobe-v-charotte-hornets-1.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-charotte-hornets-2.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-charotte-hornets-4.jpg

More info on these pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I know some of you all have had issues with NTNY, but I seem to have pretty good luck with them.  Tried 'em a few hours ago and did a phone order for the ASG 5s.  Not sure exactly what they have left, but may be worth a try if you are in the area or want them shipped- which they will do.  It did take awhile for me to get through to the right people, but once I did they were very helpful.  Be patient, and curteous on the phone, and my guess is they will take care of you if possible.  GL, and hopefully there are some left.

Weird that they are back up now.....I just hope that kb24 doesnt cancel my order I placed at 1247p cst, right as they went up. I haven't had the best of luck with them in the past but this can def make up for that! 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im mad.... just balled in my kobe v and the right shoe's flywire upper makes a clicking noise everytime i step....smh i guess the flywire on the right shoe wasnt well placed ugh

I had to send a pair back because of the same thing. The problem with mine was that there was too much material where the toe box meets the lace eyelets and caused the shoe to bubble up and "pop" due to the excess material.

Found DKs for $180 shipped... I'm just gonna pull the trigger.... no confirmations about the 20th release, and my local footlocker claims they aren't getting them either way
frown.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ditto. That's Father right there. Jordan was my first love. Till the assassination of 23
I personally don't care 1 cent for Jordan.....
I never really got to watch him as a child (although many of my friends claim they always played his games on Sat mornings...)...
but when you see how "CONSISTENT" the man was, its hard to deny that he's #1....
and this is not to say KB24 or LBJ won't get there....I think LBJ can beat both of them....but judgment comes after....not during.
now to retract my thread jack.....take that and rewind it back....

got bored and i was just checking out the clear soles of the DK and ASG... I noticed the clear soles of the DK has a hint more of blue.

Just spoke to a manager @ Eastbay and she said that they are 99% sure that they are no longer going to be getting the ASG's and that the orders will be canceled. SMDH! Looks like I'm screwed out of the pair I have been wanting the most.

Originally Posted by ajbishop

Originally Posted by jdub562

Called again and this time a spoke to a gentlemen who said they are still expected to ship today and that the back order date has not been changed past today. Hopefully this is true and our ASG's will be shipped soon. These pics people are posting have been killing me, lol

Does the Eastbay rep have any information about the Kobe V ASG and the backorder?

We just received the shipment in for the Kobe V ASG and the orders for them should be processing soon.  Most of these orders should ship out tomorrow, at the earliest, as long as the payment goes through with no issues.

saw this on the niketown LA facebook about the ASG

"NIKETOWN Los Angeles
There are a few sizes left. We should be getting a replen"

Just spoke to a manager @ Eastbay and she said that they are 99% sure that they are no longer going to be getting the ASG's and that the orders will be canceled. SMDH! Looks like I'm screwed out of the pair I have been wanting the most.
look at the post above you.

I don't understand how you keep on getting such conflicitng information each time you call.  Not saying that what you are saying you were told isn't the truth, it is just weird, also considering the Eastbay Rep just confirmed the shipment was received...

Originally Posted by kdotlove

I don't understand how you keep on getting such conflicitng information each time you call.  Not saying that what you are saying you were told isn't the truth, it is just weird, also considering the Eastbay Rep just confirmed the shipment was received...

I think he is just looking for some attention.

Originally Posted by kdotlove

Tell me about it...I really hope hope I have been fed nothing but BS today because I really want my pairs and for everybody else to get their pairs. I'm just relaying what I have been told. If I'm wrong then I will be the first to be happy about it.

Back
Top Bottom