OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

hornets looking niceeee.
Im hearing that we might be getting Dukes, USC's, Lower Merions, etc. March in time for March Madness. Ill keep you guys updated.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Duke-wanna be a.k.a no logo a.k.a GR. Prepare your money folks. Huge month for kobes and lebrons.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

hornets looking niceeee.
Im hearing that we might be getting Dukes, USC's, Lower Merions, etc. March in time for March Madness. Ill keep you guys updated.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Duke-wanna be a.k.a no logo a.k.a GR. Prepare your money folks. Huge month for kobes and lebrons.
YES, GET YOUR WALLETS READY AND GET A HOH CONNECT IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE ALREADY BECAUSE THEY WILL ALL BE HOH EXCLUSIVE...

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

yessss. ready to ship form eastbay!

No email yet
frown.gif

The Dukes will be GR though wont they? I can maybe see the USCs as HOH only but not the wannabe Dukes.

so the DUKES don't have the logo on them?.....why not just ID a pair then? less hassle, no?

EVERYONE CALM DOWN ABOUT ALL STAR GAME'S!!!
sorry for caps had to grab attention somehow, if ya'll been reading the post, the asg should be releasing in footlockers this saturday so people who didn't get a pair (myself included) dont have to get our panties in a bunch. they will be releasing this weekend in stores.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

This is getting so old

"Can someone hook me up with a...."
"What about february 20th?"

AHHHHH if we knew it would be posted or if you actually came to this thread often you'd know
Thank you QFT...I wish there were a disclaimer you had to read before posting in here.

Vince hope you like the BL's they are
pimp.gif

Actually?....as mentioned earlier, if we could just have a MOD or the OP update the front page semi-regularly...
folks could just tell these idiots (like me) to go the front page and figure it out....
I don't see many heads sifting thru 400+ pages trying to find information....
especially when quite are few pages are literally nonsense.....
did I write too much? get your eyes off the avatar....hahaha

Exactly! this thread grows like 6 pages a day. So if you have a life and miss a few days you're so far behind.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

yessss. ready to ship form eastbay!

No email yet
frown.gif
You can go to eastbay.com log in and you will see it there.
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]02/10/10[/td][td]In Process - Backordered[/td][/tr][/table]

frown.gif
haha click on ur order number bro! itll say ready to ship in the box that use to say backorder.
happy.gif

So I've read a lot of conflicting info in here. Does anyone know if they will in fact be on NDC this weekend? Anywhere else? I'm actually living in Seoul so I'm hoping I can still find a way to get these online. My feet are too damn big for the Koreans to care about stocking my size over here so I'm just about SOL.

I'm hoping SoCal Footlockers won't get screwed out of the ASGs like last year.

If they do, maybe I'll get lucky on NDC.

Man can't believe they have the dunkman on nike UK. I have to see if my aunt can pick those up for me. I'm really not feeling the grey pack now. Only VII I want is the black/white cw.

Originally Posted by ajbishop

My status still says "OPEN" I'm thinking that's not a good thing.

I'm sure it still says 'open' because the shoes have not been shipped as of yet. Once the shoes are out then our status will change for the better, lol.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Man can't believe they have the dunkman on nike UK. I have to see if my aunt can pick those up for me. I'm really not feeling the grey pack now. Only VII I want is the black/white cw.

wrong place FTL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Wrong thread but its ok...

Back
Top Bottom