OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by mykickgame

I WANTED TO HELP SOME PEOPLE OUT. KB24.COM HAS THE ASG'S FOR SALE NOW. HERE IS THE LINK:  http://shop.kbtwofour.com...-kobe-v-all-star-edition

THANK YOU VERRRY MUCH!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I didn't mean to stir up both of you again, I just think one of you has to finally say "I'm not responding"....

I saw KB24 have the ASG's.....reloaded and everything was gone....
so maybe the NT effect happened marley?

or they had really low quantities......
but don't fret, aren't they gonna be in FTL's this weekend?
Its all good. but ASG's are more limited than Lee's in terms of numbers. I know HOH's received less of the ASG's. Niketowns as well

Just got off the phone with an Eastbay rep and she said the ASG's have been pushed back to AUG 6TH!!!!!! $@% is going over there?

Originally Posted by kdotlove

anyone receive confirmation from eastbay that their ASGs have shipped?

nothing yet. I've called and one CSR said that if they get it in today, they'll ship today. Spoke to another one and it says it will take 24-48 hrs to "process" and then they'll be shipped. Le sigh, I'm almost convinced that they aren't receiving them today.

Originally Posted by jdub562

Just got off the phone with an Eastbay rep and she said the ASG's have been pushed back to AUG 6TH!!!!!! $@% is going over there?

LOL, wat?? Yeah, that's not happening

Thank you for placing your order with KB24.COM!

1x Zoom Kobe V "AllStar" Edition - 8.5 for $130.00 each

Subtotal : $130.00 USD
Shipping : $25.00 USD
Total : $155.00 USD

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Thats what she said. First she started by gving me the whole "they will be processed as soon as we get em" spiel, then she said "oh wait, these have been updated as being push backed to Aug 6th" LOL, hope shes full of of it. Then she asked me if I wanted to cancel the order, but the tone in which she said it ws like "I better cancel" LOL, I dont know what to think anymore.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Thats what she said. First she started by gving me the whole "they will be processed as soon as we get em" spiel, then she said "oh wait, these have been updated as being push backed to Aug 6th" LOL, hope shes full of of it. Then she asked me if I wanted to cancel the order, but the tone in which she said it ws like "I better cancel" LOL, I dont know what to think anymore.
I'm going to give them a call again. I wonder if they log all the calls for a particular customer number?
nerd.gif

Lebron is holding the torch right now............... But don't get it twisted.... It's just for right now..... Broken fingers, ankle problems and back spasms will wear you down.... But 2009 Kobe over 2010 Kobe..... I really hope he sits down for a month. Eff the all star game and Utah.... Take break idiot....

Originally Posted by never wear them

Lebron is holding the torch right now............... But don't get it twisted.... It's just for right now..... Broken fingers, ankle problems and back spasms will wear you down.... But 2009 Kobe over 2010 Kobe..... I really hope he sits down for a month. Eff the all star game and Utah.... Take break idiot....

lol. Amen
Ed, I talked to John

Daniel: I missed out too... but I think they are releasing (in SoCal at least) at Footlockers this weekend.

and to Kobe vs. Lebron

Lebron = 0
Dwayne= 1
Kobe = 4
Michael = 6

'nuff said

Called again and this time a spoke to a gentlemen who said they are still expected to ship today and that the back order date has not been changed past today. Hopefully this is true and our ASG's will be shipped soon. These pics people are posting have been killing me, lol

man @*$ eastbay talking about they havent gotten the asg in, they r playing with my emotions,............ on another note does anyone know y nike isnt making a mlps cw the zk4 were fire

lol. iight guys.. lets stop boys.. before our Niketalk parents complain about all this ruckus we making.. In the KOBE Thread.

Damn, missed out on KB24.com... hopefully nike will put em up soon. I talked to a rep from there and they said they had them releasing the 8th so it should be anyday now. Anyone try cherry hill HOH today?

Called again and this time a spoke to a gentlemen who said they are still expected to ship today and that the back order date has not been changed past today. Hopefully this is true and our ASG's will be shipped soon. These pics people are posting have been killing me, lol

Does the Eastbay rep have any information about the Kobe V ASG and the backorder?

Back
Top Bottom