OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

i guess i'll be the first to say this in here, but we're gonna need another thread for KB V id's. this thread is gonna be filled with customdesigns just like what happened to the ZKIV.

I'll start it off with my custom away and home IDs :smile:

and the best part is the INSIDE TONGUE option :wow:

A few I like...

2qi46ee.jpg

5kk2ex.jpg

i have like 4 in my locker that i want. i hope i get some nike gift cards this christmas haha.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

I like how people try and become moderators in their own heads.

Carlos, nice bro.

Thanks man, I was just playing around at work, and came up with those....

I will go crazy tonight when I get home from playing ball.

I never pulled the trigger on the IV's to ID, but with the V's, I will for sure.
smile.gif

I can only stay so subtle for so long.

newer folks get more annoying with time.

I can't wait to get my hands on some of these!

I'm gonna have to say that the ID's are priced like that because we have more options this year.

On the IV's, it was either a white or black sole, and the forefoot could have been clear, but now we can customize everything, and even have a full clearsole.

So... I'm not complaining.

So far the IDs from people look good but wait til we get flooded with all the god awful creations from the masses ... fun stuff. Do it up folks - don'tworry if your color choices do not blend together in any pleasing manner.

i was looking at my old pair of ZK1s and just thought how low the shoe has been cut in just the past 2 years its pretty amazing..the ZK1s look like bona fidehigh tops compared to these

Back
Top Bottom