OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by BP the owner

starting out simple, expect more tomorrow!

Rice Away:

Amazing! (as usual)

... however, the more I stare at those, the more I feel like that's not a feasible colorway... the "toe panel" and the "side panel" arethe same piece of material, thus requiring that they are always the same color. I'm not sure that they could create a seam (and hide it under the overlays)without compromising the underlying flywire. Having said that, I'm not entirely clear on the construction process of this shoe, so it may be entirelypossible (or beyond possible, rather).

Originally Posted by shrewd03

jus a question, is the kobe 5 (chaos) will be a general release or limited only? thanks!

house of hoops and select footlockers. I don't know which ones exactly but guessing the more urban ones that usually get limited releases. I would love toknow if there's any other spots getting them in Chicago other than house of hoops because that's a pretty long drive for me

^ where are those pics from?
from a 5 minute nikeid.com session that I print screened and saved.

all i need is some subtle shades of green and Id be good. but ill live with what they have

starting out simple, expect more tomorrow!

Rice Away:

pimp.gif

Since I didn't get any Kobe IV's in ID's (almost did, but since I'm in Canada they #+++*$ up), I'm def. getting these in IDs.

I haven't bought a pair of sneakers in over three years: just been wearing the ones I've accumulated over the past decade.

But I'm "coming out of retirement" for the inlines. The rotation I've been playing in (BB4, Ultraflight, AZG) has just about had enough, soI was looking at the IV's on discount but was dissapointed to hear they had lunar instead of zoom in the forefoot. The V's look to have taken care ofthat.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by lj12

Originally Posted by Gggggas

I CRACKED THE CODE ON THE OUTRIGGER OF THE V'S!!!
happy.gif

The word is : '' PLAYER''
pimp.gif

(The Braille system)
umm, no?
http://people.cs.ubc.ca/~knoll/braille2.html?text=player
Braille_p.png
Braille_l.png
Braille_a.png
Braille_y.png
Braille_e.png
Braille_r.png

bp you from UBC? you used an app from my school haha
You were right I was trippin
tongue.gif
Tried to find out throughwiki though there is not a clear connection on the letters and symbols, it's something totally different.What system is it then? I guess Kobe was inspiredagain by something just like last years IV outsole. I am 100% sure though that a fellow NT'er will crack it soon before it is unveiled
wink.gif

As long as there is some sort of green, and yellow/bright cactus colors
Available on id, I will be straight......
A silver would be nice as well...
Can't wait to design some oregon colorways.

Originally Posted by lj12

I CRACKED THE CODE ON THE OUTRIGGER OF THE V'S!!!
happy.gif

The word is : '' PLAYER''
pimp.gif

(The Braille system)
umm, no?
http://people.cs.ubc.ca/~knoll/braille2.html?text=player
Braille_p.png
Braille_l.png
Braille_a.png
Braille_y.png
Braille_e.png
Braille_r.png

bp you from UBC? you used an app from my school haha
You were right I was trippin
tongue.gif
Tried to find out through wiki though there is not a clear connection on the letters and symbols, it's something totally different.What system is it then? I guess Kobe was inspired again by something just like last years IV outsole. I am 100% sure though that a fellow NT'er will crack it soon before it is unveiled
wink.gif

Does anyone here know any thing about Morse Code? I know the basic structure involves a series of dots and lines...

Originally Posted by oneonenine

As long as there is some sort of green, and yellow/bright cactus colors
Available on id, I will be straight......
A silver would be nice as well...
Can't wait to design some oregon colorways.

Silver is there.

Having said that,

roll.gif

Anyway, I tried iD out with the V's, and I came up with a "snake pool"inspired colorway...

293eqeu.jpg

4gold3.jpg

Not sure if it'd look better with or without the splatter on the midsole.

more PS's coming, here's some iD inspiration after a 15 minute session.
1zfkljn.jpg

*right click to view full size*

i would very much like the exotic finish in black and i know this a kobe shoe but they need to throw in some green options as well.

Back
Top Bottom