OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Well looks like I'll be spending a lot more on shoes than I thought this year Kobe collection is gettin up there wit my J's

Originally Posted by jmizzo

the id let me add to cart...are they available to order?

Maybe we can order but they won't start to get built until after the 25?

Have you tried checking out? I can't since I'm in Canada... gotta wait for my cousin to give me his CC info. lol

^the second ones are so clean!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by jmizzo

the id let me add to cart...are they available to order?

Maybe we can order but they won't start to get built until after the 25?

Have you tried checking out? I can't since I'm in Canada... gotta wait for my cousin to give me his CC info. lol

maybe they will cancel the order if you place it before 12/25... i don't know...

Originally Posted by FullMetal

$165 for NikeID's is silly.

it is hard to stomach the price for these. the GR 4s were $120, iD's were $140. the GR 5s are $130, iD's are $165.
maybe it's just me but these are steeeeep prices for the 5s lol. and i was just telling my friends how no shoe is worth $175 (space jams).

do i need to start selling off some of my ivs?....
five30, I'm so glad we didnt bet on this.....whew!

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

it is hard to stomach the price for these. the GR 4s were $120, iD's were $140. the GR 5s are $130, iD's are $165.
maybe it's just me but these are steeeeep prices for the 5s lol. and i was just telling my friends how no shoe is worth $175 (space jams).

i have to agree with all those points. all thought i'll be getting the space jams i rather get the 4's on the EA than ID some for 140

i would think the cost of the IV would be more than the V so it would make sense if the IV's were 130 and IDs 165 and then the V's 120 and 140 IDs

why not just price the iD's at $175 while they're at it? lol if i'm ordering 1 pair i'm probably going to throw something in my cart for $10 toqualify for the free shipping anyway.
1 pair is $165 + $12 shipping + $14.64 (8.875%) nyc tax = $191.64

Sounds like Nike is capitalizing off of the success of the IV and trying to make more money on the ID this time around. Either way count me in pockets will behurting!!!! LOL!

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Uh oh.

smile.gif

I've already got 3 cooked up

I'm stoked.
mind sharing? kinda curious what you cooked up....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Exactly. I was just telling somebody that 175 was rediculous and I would never pay that much, I may be biting my words soon...
tired.gif

175 is pretty damn ridiculous!......
but so is that shoe!..........I'm not selling out, I'm buyin' in......maybe......not.

Back
Top Bottom