Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
You have to infer more to the numbers. For example PC had 1 mill early access users on steam. That means 1 mill people spent $100 for a few days early. Steam alone will likely end up covering the games budget.
I’m aware of that. That’s why I’m hoping when they update the numbers, they tell how many were sold on Steam. It’s not that serious but I just like to see how well big games sell.

I see you Phil :lol:

1694280687886.gif

Right? I was just stating 3rd and 1st party relationships are different. Bethesda is now a 1st party studio. Square Enix is a 3rd party studio. Your comparison was apples and oranges.

My point was... Sony most likely threw money at Sony to keep FF16 console exclusive for however long. Stuff like that isnt going to make Microsoft want to willing share games like this.. esp after the hissy fit they threw at the Activision acquisition.

Oh definitely. Sony salted the earth on any sort of friendly competition moving forward.

History is cyclical though. It wasn't too long ago Microsoft was paying to keep games off Playstation, and before that it was Sony paying to keep games off Nintendo.

August console sales will be interesting to see if it pushed units.

The fact that one of the things that motivated MS to buy Bethesda was them getting word Sony was trying to lock up some Starfield exclusivity will always be hilarious to me

****** around, and found out :emoji_hugging:

Im enjoying starfield but I absolutely hate the space ship fights.

the controls are awful and it takes a million hours to turn you ship around to see the enemies.

I'm stumbling on a group of them and I burn through like 10 ship parts and have to pay so many credits to get more

Im enjoying starfield but I absolutely hate the space ship fights.

the controls are awful and it takes a million hours to turn you ship around to see the enemies.
Ngl, the space traveling is my least favorite part so far and one of the reasons why I haven't been playing (that and Sea of Stars). I'm hoping to get to a point where I can just fast travel everywhere and not having to navigate the ship at all :lol:

Played last night about two hours stoned out I was just doing random task lol delivered that artifact and gained that white lady with the red jacket as a companion yo the dialog options in the game are hilarious 😂

Ngl, the space traveling is my least favorite part so far and one of the reasons why I haven't been playing (that and Sea of Stars). I'm hoping to get to a point where I can just fast travel everywhere and not having to navigate the ship at all :lol:

agreed. thankfully once you visit a spot once, you can just fast travel there without having to get in your ship and jumping to another galaxy. you still have to land your ship though which is annoying but still better than having to get in your ship, blast off, jump to another galaxy, then land.

Starfield is cool…reminds me a lot of Mass Effect (which I loved) and I’m sure that comparison has been beat to death.

Agreed on the ship fights, they suck. The menus and travel navgation suck too. Lots of chores

Need to play a lot more but glad I could play this on Gamepass

First Starfield update sounds kind of disappointing. But at least city maps are on the way.

Also played Halo Infinite for the first time in like 6-7 months. A lot has changed, but Halo is still the best FPS on the market.

Also played Halo Infinite for the first time in like 6-7 months. A lot has changed, but Halo is still the best FPS on the market.

Yeah there's a lot more maps now and been coming across a lot more noobs trying out the game recently in matches..

Back
Top Bottom