Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
i know i complained about the ship fights but it gets better once you get a better ship.

i did a side mission called the “mantis” and in the end it gives you a pretty good ship that can turn fast. was able to blow through all the ship fights i was previously stuck on.

now 1 other thing is you rank up sooooooo freaking slow in this game

i know i complained about the ship fights but it gets better once you get a better ship.

i did a side mission called the “mantis” and in the end it gives you a pretty good ship that can turn fast. was able to blow through all the ship fights i was previously stuck on.

now 1 other thing is you rank up sooooooo freaking slow in this game

Still using the mantis ship. It’s dope when you’re flying pirates will be like “it’s mantis!” And fly away

Still using the mantis ship. It’s dope when you’re flying pirates will be like “it’s mantis!” And fly away
I switched my Mantis for the Shieldbreaker that you can buy in New Atlantis.
It costs 270k but is worth every penny.

Sure it turns kinda slow, but your laser weapons are automated turrets, with a maxed out power bar. Come in range of an attacking ship and they put in serious work. Your other weapons are a manual balistics weapon and missiles, both with a very average power bar.
It has a ton of reactor power to spread around, and a good shield.

The main reason I bought the Shieldbreaker is its 2200 cargo space, and I was able to easily install properly connected workshop (industrial, weapon and spacesuit workbench) and science lab module(research lab and pharmaceutical workbench) without ******* up my ship’s inside layout and interconnection

Also, make sure to get the ship module targeting skill. It’s on the first row of Tech skills I believe, all the way on the right.
It’s an incredibly helpful skill that for example lets you focus your shots specifically on a ship’s engine etc.

stayed up late late to finish the main quest, I am now a Starborn :pimp:

and I'm back at the Lodge as a Starborn and lost on what to do next lol. Apparently this is what everyone means by "NG+" never heard that term until this game. I guess I'll do the shipbuilding and make an outpost, maybe holler at Sarah this time lol.

the devs should've added some more romance, wish me and Andreja had more time :frown: like a picnic on an empty beach planet, or a date night at the finest restaurant in New Atlantis...

Sounds like I gotta get Starfield. For the record even though it’s not from the same studio I literally stopped playing Elden Ring because it was too hard :lol:, from the gameplay videos I’ve seen Starfield is the type of game I normally get addicted to.

stayed up late late to finish the main quest, I am now a Starborn :pimp:

and I'm back at the Lodge as a Starborn and lost on what to do next lol. Apparently this is what everyone means by "NG+" never heard that term until this game. I guess I'll do the shipbuilding and make an outpost, maybe holler at Sarah this time lol.

the devs should've added some more romance, wish me and Andreja had more time :frown: like a picnic on an empty beach planet, or a date night at the finest restaurant in New Atlantis...

There are some interesting things that have a chance of happening when you first go to the lodge each NG+ run. Your Starborn suit and ship also get upgraded and you can get any powers you're missing/max your powers out by running it over and over.

I see you Phil :lol:

1694280687886.gif

:lol:

These complaints seem really pointless :lol:

Like Spencer is talking about the total gaming market growing and how it helps 3rd party publishers. The same number of customers reshuffling doesn't do that.

But nah, turn it into some console war silliness

Well, yea. Being insightful and knowledgeable about this situation doesnt get me my attention I desire.

Come on, RustyShackleford RustyShackleford you know the drill.

Jokes aside, all I am saying is let's stop pretending these aren't business first decisions and drop the PR spin. This is obviously the right move to be made.

Last edited:
Well, yea. Being insightful and knowledgeable about this situation doesnt get me my attention I desire.

Come on, RustyShackleford RustyShackleford you know the drill.

Jokes aside, all I am saying is let's stop pretending these aren't business first decisions and drop the PR spin. This is obviously the right move to be made.
I think people should just stop needlessly nitpicking stuff he says.

And if they do, at least look at his words in context.

His quote is literally, "...we are not here to grow at the expense of the other players". How is that out of context? :lol: That directly opposes his role as CEO. Organic growth or market share, it doesnt matter how you get it.

I was just trying to have fun with it. Still Doom and Gloom in here it seems, Noted.

His quote is literally, "...we are not here to grow at the expense of the other players". How is that out of context? :lol: That directly opposes his role as CEO. Organic growth or market share, it doesnt matter how you get it.

I was just trying to have fun with it. Still Doom and Gloom in here it seems, Noted.

You are not including the things he said afterward in the evaluation of what argument he is making. He saying that he wants the total gaming market to grow, and for Xbox get their share of the growth.

MS narrowly focus console war just trying to steal PlayStation customers isn't good for anyone long term, especially third party partners. That seems to be his point.

I think worrying about PlayStation is the ignoring other places of growth for the, PC, mobile, cloud.

This has been consistent with other things he has said. Executives say things like this all the time. Microsoft's CEO has said this too.

Just worrying about stealing PlayStation customers puts a ceiling on Xbox's growth. And Phil already said it is probably a fool's errand because so many people got entrenched in the PlayStation ecosystem last generation.

Microsoft seems to just want people in their ecosystem, buying games, and subscribing to GamePass. Console, PC, cloud, mobile, they do not care as long as they are growing their customer base.

Focusing on taking PlayStation customers means them just focusing on console. And Microsoft is looking beyond just console for getting players.

-Also, MS has had to push back against the BS Sony has been putting out there that MS is trying to spend them out of gaming. Privately they acknowledge that can't/won't happen.

Last edited:
1 hr into starfield. I’m tired and bored lol. How much longer y’all think til it gets good? It’s gets good right?

1 hr into starfield. I’m tired and bored lol. How much longer y’all think til it gets good? It’s gets good right?

Where are you in the story right now?

That opening stretch bored me to tears tbh

Back
Top Bottom