Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
LG finna destroy the monitor game with this...

$999 but every competitive gamer and streamer gonna be hyping this
Does anyone here still believe that gaming on a monitor gives you a competitive edge?

Just curious. Haven’t played on one since the 360 days.

Gaming on a moderate sized monitor with low response 1000% gives you a better competitive edge in gaming.

MW2 is SO much better when you turn off cross play.

SBMM doesnt hit as hard since youre not playing against mouse and keyboard

Does anyone here still believe that gaming on a monitor gives you a competitive edge?

Don't have any hard data, but I definitely feel like I play better on a monitor

monitor vs tv? i think so.

240hz vs 144hz? owned a 240hz and didn't notice a difference

Just copped series x from microsoftstore ig for 399$. Hurry.

What accessories do i need yall?also does it come with games?

9EB1CB96-4932-4E91-9971-3A11F49EB9C2.jpeg

Question i havent played an xbox in at least 15 years. Im more familiar with playstation. Now ive made the switch! Can someone tell me more or less what i need now?What subscriptions are best etc? Any tips would be appreciated.

Game Pass Ultimate is great if you like to play lots of games.

Just regular Xbox Live is all you need if you only play a few games a year. You may want to eventually upgrade your storage too.

Game Pass Ultimate is great if you like to play lots of games.

Just regular Xbox Live is all you need if you only play a few games a year. You may want to eventually upgrade your storage too.
Isnt the one i got physical disc though?

Series X is disk, but it's mandatory you install any game to your hard drive. Some games, like the recent Modern Warfare, don't even have most the game on the disk. You buy the disk and have a 100 gig "update" when you put it in your Xbox.

Series X is disk, but it's mandatory you install any game to your hard drive. Some games, like the recent Modern Warfare, don't even have most the game on the disk. You buy the disk and have a 100 gig "update" when you put it in your Xbox.
Ok so when i had a ps5 i bought 1tb external drive for like 70-80$ im assuming this wont be possible with my xbox? Also this is backwards compatible or whatever?

Ok so when i had a ps5 i bought 1tb external drive for like 70-80$ im assuming this wont be possible with my xbox? Also this is backwards compatible or whatever?

Same thing.

I have a 3TB and 5TB external hooked up to my Series X and run games off of it.

I don't care to save 5 seconds and run it off the Internal hard drive.

Yes, backwards compatible with everything, OG Xbox, Xbox360, and Xbox One.

I cannot figure out how to make this local split screen co-op glitch on Infinite work mayne.

Hyperkin bringing this back. Not sure why you’d want to go back to this but hey, its there :lol:

922550A2-4FEB-4DF2-8142-344F542C9D9F.jpeg

Speaking of controllers...

I will go to my grave arguing this but I think that the lack of additional buttons on controllers is holding back game design

I think all controllers should have two back paddles, two bumpers on each side (so four total), 5 face buttons, and three extra face buttons on the left side of the controller

Also, had haptics to one of the bumpers so it can function as a scroll wheel if need be

Not that every game has to use every button them, but for they to be more options devs have the more they can figure out intuitive control schemes

Switching between equipment in Halo Infinite was mad annoying for the first few hours

Back
Top Bottom