Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I'll come back when we get HC. Maybe everybody will have an opportunity to one shot their enemy.

Am I the only one having trouble installing Warzone 2.0?

Yesterday I went to the store to initiate the download but it never showed up in the install queue. But then I checked and it was already installed when I bought MW2. Maybe the same for you?

Yesterday I went to the store to initiate the download but it never showed up in the install queue. But then I checked and it was already installed when I bought MW2. Maybe the same for you?
It says I own it already, but it’s only a 6GB download which can’t be right.

This new Sonic game isn’t bad at all. Not amazing but pretty fun so far. Not saying much but probably their best 3D Sonic since the Adventure games

It's still early but WZ 2.0 seems really slow paced which is what turned me off of 1.0. Seems like a lot less loot and way less money to be found. It's been a struggle just to buy teammates back. I don't wanna play for 40 mins and come in 10th place :lol:. Especially if I'm spectating for 90% of the match.

Is it a bug or something new ?

I have been getting insta killed after returning from the gulag and ill be the first one on the team without getting knocked

Has to be a bug no way this is intended

It honestly ruins end games for me

glad to know it is a bug and they are trying to work on it

I ran into a bug yesterday, tried to use a bomb drone but none of the controls worked so I just had to exit it. But after I exited I couldn't move my character either. Had to just stand there and wait for the gas to come thru and kill me :lol:.

Triple A Title :lol:

Ran A Few Matches Wednesday Night, There's Some Potential

I Do Actually Like The Map And It's Design, But I Feel Like Something (Aside From The Bugs) Is Off With The Experience.

Like The Game Is Enjoyable All The Way Up Until You Get Into A Shootout.

Gun is cracked.

6FB46BE5-1C4B-4412-918A-C4C2E4520618.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom