• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
The prices we pay for controllers now :smh:
I think DualSenses for PS5s are a bit pricey. Xbox wireless controllers are reasonably priced in my opinion.

Both can be had for good deals too during the holidays, wish I waited to grab a extra wireless for my Series X instead of this wired one.

I think DualSenses for PS5s are a bit pricey. Xbox wireless controllers are reasonably priced in my opinion.

Both can be had for good deals too during the holidays, wish I waited to grab an extra wireless for my Series X instead of this wired one.
Xbox controllers went up an additional $5 and all they added was a share button. Sony added haptic feedback and whatever else so although I don’t care for the features, I understand the increase.

603D1D5A-870E-4DF6-B623-6FDBA488821F.jpeg

Only bought it cuz i got it for $400 (plus tax).
Just delivered today. Anyone want to buy it? Not sure I want it lol

Does anyone know about xbox live gold conversion to game pass ultimate does that trick really work?

Does anyone know about xbox live gold conversion to game pass ultimate does that trick really work?

It does, I did it a few months ago. Got 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate for like $150. I think it only works if you don't currently have a GPU subscription.

short answer

Yes it works dont sleep on it
Thanks whats the best way to do it im opening my xbox series x today. I just need the code? Its sold out on cdkeys. Im thinking just doing 12 months for now and then redo it next year or should i go for 3?

Edit step by step instructions please?!
I dont wanna **** it up

Thanks whats the best way to do it im opening my xbox series x today. I just need the code? Its sold out on cdkeys. Im thinking just doing 12 months for now and then redo it next year or should i go for 3?

Edit step by step instructions please?!
I dont wanna **** it up

purchase xbox gold first - I would max out if possible OR whatever is best for you atm

than you convert the gold you just bought to game pass ultimate

People still play halo MCC?

Might cop the series S. Just wanna play halo

Got a ps5 collecting dust I bought for no reason

I’ll take the PS5(if disc) off your hands.

I play MCC every once in a while, been playing MW2, Sonic Frontiers, and Vice City DE as of late.

Yes I still play MCC.

I mostly just do my challenges for the week and if I have some time in the weekend I will play Halo 3.

Anyone gonna check out Pentiment? It’s reviewing pretty well and Obsidian is pretty reliable.

Midnight Suns reviews seem to be mostly positive too, excited for that one

Anyone gonna check out Pentiment? It’s reviewing pretty well and Obsidian is pretty reliable.

I tried Pentiment. It is extremely slow and text heavy. You definitely have to be in a mood for it. I wasn't at the time and went back to Elden Ring and God of War. z

This one of them story book novel type games with lots of reading correct?? If so def not me. Those types of games are rather boring and just aren’t for me.

It worked bought 12 months live gold and it upgraded for $1 so have gpu till 12/31/23.

Question my girlfriends controller light keeps blinking? We tryna play some madden what do?

Also can someone link me to the best cheapest extra storage thingy?

Back
Top Bottom