Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
So just to add to this thread. I bought a used xbox one S off ebay back in April just to have a video game system. Bought 3 games, Street fighter 4, GTA 5 and Injustice 2 Legendary edition used. I played them but I'm not a big game player anymore so it's been sitting for a minute.

Also I did see the news about Goldeneye coming to Rare Replay for free and Rare replay was on sale for $7.50 but I missed it (apparently has to be the digital version)

So just to add to this thread. I bought a used xbox one S off ebay back in April just to have a video game system. Bought 3 games, Street fighter 4, GTA 5 and Injustice 2 Legendary edition used. I played them but I'm not a big game player anymore so it's been sitting for a minute.

Also I did see the news about Goldeneye coming to Rare Replay for free and Rare replay was on sale for $7.50 but I missed it (apparently has to be the digital version)

Rare Replay is on Gamepass permanently

so was playing kbm on mw2 not doing too good

swapped to a controller real quick. bruh the aim assist is BROKEN loooool

Just given a gaming PC? What GPU and CPU?

Close friend upgraded and is moving and got no hits on it when he tried to sell it so told me to take it because him and some friends have been trying to get me to switch over :lol:

1FE4985C-1F57-41A7-BA61-5188907034E4.jpeg

These are the specs

Need to get a monitor though running it through my tv for now

How’s streaming from console to laptop? Latency? PS5 to laptop is garbage. I’ve got fios and halo on game pass cloud ran well.

so was playing kbm on mw2 not doing too good

swapped to a controller real quick. bruh the aim assist is BROKEN loooool
Yeah it's kinda wild on MW2. I don't play games on PC btw, only Series X.
Controller obviously needs aim assist, otherwise it's literally impossible to aim, but man it feels so much stronger in MW2 compared to other games or previous CoDs.
I got platinum camo on all the Battle Rifles and Marksman Rifles, and it's extremely noticeable on the MRs like the SA-B 50 and SP-R 208.

I made a crappy Excel sheet to keep track :lol:
4565b226cb5659c978fed9bbcf35d8a4.png

Also just noticed that Monster Hunter Rise is in the xbox store :wow: Coming January 20th
I didn't know it was coming to Xbox. Had a really fun time on Monster Hunter: World

LOL.

How far y’all sit from your tv? Gotta 48 inch Oled and I’m like 7 feet away. Getting headaches playing. Would like to keep it in this room and not move it. thinking about going down to 42 but feels like a waste. Anything to fix it?

LOL.

How far y’all sit from your tv? Gotta 48 inch Oled and I’m like 7 feet away. Getting headaches playing. Would like to keep it in this room and not move it. thinking about going down to 42 but feels like a waste. Anything to fix it?
I sit slightly under 2.5m away from my 48 inch OLED and don’t have any issues. Somewhere between 7.5-8 inches. I’m used to staring at screens all day from my IT job but I’ve never really gotten headaches from gaming that I can recall.
If not simply being too close to your tv, your headaches could come from certain in-game effects like motion blur and camera shake.
On any given game, the first thing I do is turn off motion blur.

I assume in your case you’re simply a bit too close.

Phil and the boys doing whatever it takes to look like the good guys :lol:

Now I get the slug rounds on the remaining shotguns I’ve yet to max out :pimp:
Man the amount of anger this gun produced on the road to gold was amazing.
916EF4A7-A694-4BB8-A4DB-54A8C377FCBB.jpeg

Been needing a 4th in WZ

I stop playing apex to play with the homies since its only 3 and now we cant ever get a 4th lol

Always playing trash pro clubs on fifa

Back
Top Bottom