Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

alright, im tired of dragging my internet cord across the room to play online...

wasnt there a way to connect wireless w/o having to buy the 100$ wireless adaptor....

instruction please

thx!

if you have a laptop connected to a wireless network you can bridge a connection to the xbox.

Is it too late to join in the COD4 hooplah? I'm thinkin about buying it. Or should I just wait for COD5?

NT 4, I$$ 1
Some photos from the games...
2h8cv0x.jpg

29catqg.jpg

33dkrc2.jpg

acslmt.jpg

Some after party photos
pimp.gif

eppxqw.jpg

25je9tv.jpg

2e2eyvq.jpg

30svmud.jpg

5njjnm.jpg

28krded.jpg

2lwuqnm.jpg

2guvz8i.jpg

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i read on cheap %$* gamer that hollywood video is selling all their used hd dvds from $5-$10 each depending on where you live...

you better hurry the +@!$ up then, cuz around here in chicago they closed down EVERY hollywood video place and gamecrazy
laugh.gif
i guess they werent doing good...
they were selling all there inventoryEVERYTHING even the racks and counters,computers
laugh.gif
managed to copp a 18inch t.v. for $15
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what's a good price for a 360 premium right now?
looking around and seeing price from 250-350.
seeing what i should spend.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

not glitches...jumps
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Exactly...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Speaking of which...Has anyone got to the top of the building on Bloc? I keep trying but I cant seem to get it...

Anyone else pumped for RAINBOW SIX 2??? Got to play a demo of it at an xbox booth and all I can say is that +!%* is brolic.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I had to stop playing COD cause of that +!%*.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

Anyone else pumped for RAINBOW SIX 2??? Got to play a demo of it at an xbox booth and all I can say is that +!%* is brolic.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I had to stop playing COD cause of that +!%*.
laugh.gif

im coppin that
pimp.gif
im getting tired of halo3 its too easy for me
eyes.gif
and cod is wack
ohwell.gif

If anyone's planning on getting MLB 2k8 next week, I am
eyes.gif
, pre-order at Gamestop for a free Jose Reyes bobblehead
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

isnt bully old as hell ?

yea it came out for ps2 a while ago but their re releasing it with new missions and things like that. i never played it on the ps2 and i asked a few pagesback if anyone played the OG and how was it but no one answered me
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Liban906

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

isnt bully old as hell ?

yea it came out for ps2 a while ago but their re releasing it with new missions and things like that. i never played it on the ps2 and i asked a few pages back if anyone played the OG and how was it but no one answered me
embarassed.gif

i played it

never finsihed it

its fun as hell tho

san andreas + your high schoool memories - blood - your geek side + you are like kimbo slice in that game=bully

Back
Top Bottom