Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by nnarum

I posted that
smh.gif
haha i was like@!$$
laugh.gif
did i click on the wrong page. but thatultimate is gonna be
pimp.gif
any one know what the price range is going to be?

[h5]XBOX Live and Network Address Translation (NAT)
star-left-on.gif
star-right-on.gif
star-left-on.gif
star-right-on.gif
star-left-on.gif
star-right-on.gif
star-left-on.gif
star-right-on.gif
star-left-on.gif
star-right-on.gif
[/h5]
OK so not really Embedded but this has been driving me mad for months...

When on XBOX Live I occasionally had issues connecting to sessions, or could connect but with no voice - funny thing was it was always with the same people. Over Christmas someone mentioned that I should check the NAT (Network Address Translation) type on my router. You can do this from your XBOX 360 by doing the following:
  1. Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard.
  2. Select Network Settings.
  3. Select Test Xbox Live Connection
You should get something like this:

ILM-TestLiveEditSettings.jpg

If your NAT is set to Moderate or Strict then chances are this is causing the problem - the table below outlines the implications and a full discussion can be found at http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/c...ethods/troubleshootliveconnection-testnat.htm.

NAT_table.jpg

In my case the NAT type was moderate and the fix was surprisingly easy. Firstly give your 360 a fixed IP and then drop it into the DMZ, and voila the NAT Type changed to Open - no more connectivity issues.

Taken from AVS Forums courtesy ileff...
Xbox 360 November: Predicted vs. Actual Predictions:

NeoGAF Pachter TSE
747,459 750,000 728,000

SW
GAF Averages:

2. 360 Call of Duty 4 - 757.1K
3. 360 Assassin's Creed - 519.8K
4. 360 Halo 3 - 375.4K
5. 360 Guitar Hero III - 363.1K
7. 360 Mass Effect - 330.8K
14. 360 Rock Band - 180.6K

Actual:

Xbox 360 770K

360 Call of Duty 4 - 1.57 million
360 Assassin's Creed - 980K
360 Mass Effect - 473K
360 Halo 3 - 387K
360 Rock Band - 312K

"360 GH3 not being on there does not shock me. It's ridiculously hard to find. Some stores didn't receive any restocks of the bundle after the initial shipment."

thats a CLEAN connect, and here i thought i did good with my exchange
smh.gif

laugh.gif
%#+$ was funny though. we did the exchange outside of my job (bestbuy) before i clocked in. he flagged me down once he showed up, we walked to his trunkand he showed me the merch, grabbed it and we walked to my car to exchange the dinero. i swear i felt like i was doing some illegal %#+$ bustin out the payolaand messin with two trunks
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DocsBack

NK, been on for about 45 minutes and I've been able to play 1 game on CoD4. My friends were telling me same problem with Halo3. The dashboard is slow for me too when I go to check out invites and messages and whatnot.
terrible
mad.gif
and to think, this isnt even the fall update
tired.gif

Just started playing Half Life 2 (I know I'm mad late). Had to take a little break from studying.

So far the game is good but I got a headache 30 minutes into the game. I have no clue why either. I play FPS all the time and never get headaches. I think itwas the part in the beginning when you have to sort of swim thru a canal. All that bobbing up and down made me feel sick.

Back to studying...........

where can i get bioshock at a decent price? just recently canceled gamefly and now im back to copping games now...

My parents got it for $40 at Target, if you have one of those in your area.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

I FINALLY BEAT FREEBIRD ON EXPERT ON GH2
pimp.gif

mad.gif

only took like 8 tries and a few days of practicing... i hate how you ahve to wait 5-6 minutes to finally get to the hard part.... but now expert career is finished.
expert on gh3.. last tier to go.. never gunna beat the last song
alien.gif

1 word. Glitch.

glitch to beat the last song? naw... i dont wanna glitch.. if it's for the4 achievement if that's what you're talkina bout... i wanna really beat it. I haven't touched any songs yet cuz i actually have to pass the encore of the 2nd to last tier, which my i ALMOST can beat the 2nd solo (3 part solo), but whenever i use my starpower i do worse on it... so im trying to beat it w/o the start power and i only tried a few times cuz after beating freebird, 3s & 7s, and the song by slipknot (SONG SUCKED!), my hands were too tired
ohwell.gif

Good man. I can't beat the Devil on Hard so I pretty much quit GH3. I play it about once a week just to jam to some of my favorite songs on there. I really thought that I was pretty good at GH2, too. I guess my ego got to me.
NK, I got Oblivion: GOTY from yourfree360games.com AND the GH3 bundle for free. If you have questions about which offers require the least amount of $ or whatnot let me know. They just added some new items last week, too.
im trying to find some offers that dont cost at all
laugh.gif
im looking at the gamefly, netflix, or blockbuster or some cheap %$*! but it seems that they want you to try the trial and then be a member afterwards...

These are the 4 offers I did and was charged $1 total.

At Home Rewards - 7 day FREE trial. Cancel on the 5th day. Also cancel Your Savings Club offer same way. Can be done on the phone or via internet.
Privacy Matters - Same thing as At Home Rewards I believe
Stamps.com - 4 week FREE trial, cancel after 21 days. They'll offer you another free month. Just say no. Boom.

And actually the 4th one I did was "Simply You" which doesn't seem like it's still on that site. It was the same exact set-up as At Home andPrivacy.

I also made a quick list for my next two offers which require the least amount of money and the quickest credit.

Name - Price for trial/if kit is included that may need to be returned

Advantage language -$6 shipping

Blockbuster - $10

Eauction tutor - shipping (kit)

Gamefly - $10

Google seo - shipping (kit)

Increase my margin - ?? (kit)

Photostamps - $10-15??

Quickbooks - shipping (kit)

Rising star - shipping (kit)

Word advantage $10 (kit)

Yahoo success - shipping (kit)

Hope this may help some.

xbox has the two best advantages:
1) XBL: the whole friends list and alla that... XBL community is where it's at :pimp:
pimp.gif

2) rumble

even if ps3 did look a tad bit better, xbox is just too glorious right now.
360 dashboard >>>>>>>> ps3 to the umpteenth power.

friends list while in game... come on ps3.

edit: even though im pissed at xbox that they have too many crappy redringed >:
mad.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:: Gamertag: XpLiCiTOnE ::.PSN: XpLiCiTOnE
The One And Only
Since 1986
Made In The Bay​

I finally snuck into a game with Pacman, only to be kicked out when the match was over
frown.gif

He got me a couple times, but I was holding my own for a while
pimp.gif

playing COD right now for the first time in lieu of studying for my exam tonight :lol:
laugh.gif

edit: first mission was SICK... my blood was pumping trying to run to the helicopter not being able to see anything. :wow:
eek.gif
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

and this is coming from somebody who will own anybody on niketalk, 360 or ps3, in cod 4 in team death match...
Alright, that's it NK. Watch your back.

lol doc you have an outstanding win loss record. what do you play to get all those wins? also, your kill death ratio is pretty high. are you likea sniper?

</[IFRAME]>does anybody know how to display your gamercard online?

thank god for them giving more spawn points.

they need to fix the hit detection of the knife as well....

its good they brought back the team deathmatch where no clans are allowed to be together. that was in the beta and i liked it...

just copped the messenger kit and does it drain any batteries when i have the keyboard and headset attached to it?

^^^ wow i wouldve done the same. was scared they would cancel my order. now get your resell game on

EDIT: about the expire thing i think its bull. i just used my card that expired 8 months ago and it worked. and the original xbox live cards should work too soit wouldnt make sense.

whats up with live lately. i never had problems until recently. is it because everyone is on all day because of christmas break?

Ahh dirty bums....after waiting nearly 2 months for my 5 free HD DVDs with the purchase of the drive. I received a card in the mail today telling me they are short on stock and the supplier will be sending them more shortly...and they are going to do everything they can to get the order out by the 25th of this month. Horrible.
TeamWolfShirts
"My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts."

Back
Top Bottom