Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Man i read this thread and read about everyones problems my XBL was working fine then last night i couldnt get on HALO 3 or send any messages

Assassin's Creed Sells 1 Million Copies

[h2]Any doubts about Assassin's Creed can now be put to rest, as the game's already sold a million. Overall, Ubisoft has had a very successful first half. Haze and Splinter Cell Conviction have been pushed back, though.[/h2]

"Ubisoft's excellent sales performance during the first half of fiscal 2007-08 has considerably boosted our earnings figures for the period,"said CEO Yves Guillemot. "In addition, the early indications for our Christmas games launches have been positive, especially for Assassin'sCreed, whose sell-through sales have already topped the record level of 1 million units. These very strong trends further underpin our confidence that wewill achieve our objectives for the current year and add further impetus for fiscal 2008-09, which we expect to be a another year of robust growth for theGroup."
link: Assassins Creed Sells 1Millionhttp://

Add me, you guys can use my .50 cal sniper. i know you do..
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am a level 36...I want that .50 cal so bad....even more so after watchin Smokin Aces....

.90 K/D ratio....and steadily climbing....

Can someone hook me up with a Team Xbox360 sig...thanks

Playing with the Chief
After a 5-game losing streak, three Halo 3 players are losing faith in the fourth team member they keep getting matched up with to fill the empty team spot. That is, until this game, when the fourth player happens to be the Chief himself!

"My name is jon, jae oh en"�
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

dude said that in the video.

I finally picked up cod4. I also got guitar hero 2 for a total of $80.35 for both games. Got it at toys r us.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

smh.gif
once again, microsoft@$$*!% up... you would think they would test this *!@% first before releasing it

Whats wrong with ur 360?

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by nnarum

^Yep, go to redeem code, then type in the code from the back of the card. You'll have to scratch it off to see it. They it will pop up to confirm and, wallah! You have a gold subscription!

What am I scratching?
The actual card or something else in the packaging? If it's the card, where am I scratching? On the back, I see a Subscription Code box and then next to it another box with random numbers.

On the actual card and on the back of it. It should be about 25 digits long with numbers and letters.

It was the Subscription Code the whole time
laugh.gif
I didn't have toscratch it, it was already there. When I first entered it, it said invaild, I must have missed a code.
Thanks for helping me out this whole week nnarum.I'm finally finished setting Live up
pimp.gif

I wish I could have gotten halo 3 later. I could have picked up the collector edition for the same price as the regular.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Since this thread is pretty active, hopefully I'll get a response to my question.

"Datels Xbox 360 Transfer Kit"

31YBF5KTEFL._AA220_.jpg

Product Features

• Save the entire contents of your XB360 memory card to your computer's hard drive as an image file
  • Automatically logs the time and date of backup, for accurate images
  • Add your own descriptions and file names, so you always know what's where
  • Archive and restore deleted images, at any time
  • Transfer saves, downloads, user data and more
Now here is my question. Does anyone know if I would need to buy a Memory Card in order for the Transfer Kit to work? I have a 20GB 360 waiting to be opened on Christmas morning, if that matters.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

Yes you NEED the memory unit. It doesn't work with the harddrive.

i honestly thought and still do think that assassin's creed will flop.

and i just finished COD4.

that ending is pretty :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::GAMERTAG:inmynikes PwNz JaE 0h 3N l0lz3rz::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

whats good ezy. good looks on all the points
pimp.gif
. you and your boys are madfunny... i can't even compete with you guys. def send me an invite whenever you're on... i'll be at lv 50 in no time
roll.gif
. we should get a game of halo sometime too

[h1]Bungie still circling 360[/h1][h5]Lead writer Frank O'Connor says Halo studio currently has "no plans" to create games for platforms other thanMicrosoft's console.[/h5]
By Tom Magrino, GameSpot
Posted Dec 7, 2007 10:53 am PT

Though the initial rumors left many an industry watcher frothy with derision, Bungie Studios confirmed in October that it would be amicably splitting from Microsoft upon completion of the final installment its best-selling Halo trilogy. Though Microsoft would retain a minority stake in the lauded studio as well as maintain a publishing agreement, Bungie would return to its bachelorhood days as an independent, privately held developer.

With Bungie no longer tied to Microsoft, many speculated on whether the developer would lend projects to consoles other than the Xbox 360. While the option remains, Bungie lead writer Frank O'Connor has said that the developer isn't going to make the move any time soon, reports European industry news site Eurogamer. "We have no plans to work on any other platforms beyond 360 at this time," replied O'Connor to a fan's inquiry.

Following up O'Connor's statement, production director Jonty Barnes indicated that platforms outside of the Xbox 360 remain a possibility. "We're really focused on continuing our collaboration in making the best games we can, and that right now is on 360," he said. "It's our hope this relationship continues to be our strongest one, as we have a lot of respect for the people we have worked with at Microsoft."

In November, Bungie said that its Halo team was "running full speed" on new games in the franchise. The Kirkland, Washington-based studio also noted that new intellectual properties were in the works, though it declined to further elaborate on what those projects may be.

How are you guys buying this anyway...Are you splitting the price with three other ppl or what?

Thats college student economics right there. Theres no way in hell Im gonna buy this for full price, I might be able to get it for like 80 though because my friend knows someone who works @ EA

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

I finally got CoD4. I'll be on in a bit.

why is it that whenever you sign on you sign off or go to appear offline? (nostalker)
nerd.gif

tried inviting you to a game earlier

Back
Top Bottom