Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

I'd do it man, I want another one for my room so I dont have to lug mine around. I'll probably get a broken one after Xmas

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Anybody's COD connection giving them trouble for the last hour or so? it's telling me i'm not connected to xbox live and stuff, but i am indeed... everything else seems to be working fine except COD.
just play cod 3 instead
pimp.gif

EY, I'm watching G4 right now (can't stay away from ninja warrior) and a little announcement thing was made about the 360 having downloadable xboxgames in December, starting with Halo, Fable, Psychonauts, and one other one. Maybe they'll update Halo one with Live capabilities?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

What kind of paint are you using Jae? and the best place to get it? Thanks

im using rust oleum spray paint...its semi gloss black...the 360 is like a satin black, its not really glossy, but its not really straight flat either..andthe systems not really BLACK..but i figure this is as close as im going to get with off the shelf spray paint...you can get it at kelly moore paintstores...and i dont know if its necessary but i always sand down stuff i paint with some super extra fine sandpaper...

its pretty close, but you can tell the panel is darker than the actual system...oh well, they arent going to be sitting right next to each other so itll befine...

eea15a406ed2261b0c1b841412786b0f54a0541.jpg

as for the surround sound system...mine STILL hasnt shipped out
indifferent.gif
..i emailed them last night to see whats going on, everytime i check the status it saysthe order has been sent to the warehouse....no progress on it since friday....
matter fact..just got this email back from them a few seconds ago...

Hello Jon,

Thank you for contacting Buy.com.

This is in reference to your email regarding order #xxxxxx.

We apologize for the delay in the shipment of your order.

Item #204509050 has been delayed in the fulfillment process. We do not yet have an estimated shipping date. However, you will receive a shipping confirmationemail as soon as your order ships.

We thank you for your patience and understanding in the matter.

Sincerely,
Tracy
indifferent.gif

finished the COD campaign earlier...
eek.gif
i may have to retract past statements about halo's campaign being better...the latter half of this game iswild...

i may try it on veteran now, but hardened was frustrating enough in a couple places...i can only imagine the headaches veteran will give me...
laugh.gif

is there a NT call of duty clan or something. i was playin earlier today and this dude with NT or something as his clan name. i would have asked him but hedidnt have a mic plugged in.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by nnarum

Got a Madden question, I'm in week 13 of my franchise and already played my game for the week. I'm trying to sim the rest of the computer games, but the Chargers and Chiefs game won't sim. I can't get past this week. Every other game was sim'd. Do I have to start over?!

try to play the game as the chargers or chiefs, or try super simming it

Didn't work
embarassed.gif

I'll probably just restart and doanother
mad.gif

NobleKane wrote:

merry christmas xbox 360 players
laugh.gif

Co-sign
pimp.gif

If you're looking to store movies/music from your computer onto your 360 I suggest getting an external HDD. You have to format it a certain way if it's over 30gb I believe but seemed pretty easy when I was reading up on it.
Looking to sell your old 360 games? MESSAGE ME! Looking for just about anything.

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]
clear.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
ofsi_instore.gif
[/td] [td]
ofsi_122107.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
clear.gif
[/td] [td]
clear.gif
[/td] [td]
The holiday clock is ticking, but don't panic. We can help with these last-minute gift ideas. Check out these great deals, and then head straight to your local GameStop to finish off your gift list.
Be sure to turn on images and add us to your "safe senders" list. Click here for printable version.​
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]
clear.gif
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Click Here to View Full Ad[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [td]
clear.gif
[/td] [td]
clear.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
clear.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][font=Arial, Helvetica]Exclusive E-Mail Offer
Thank you for being a newsletter subscriber! To show our appreciation to our e-mail customers, we'd like to present this special offer which is only valid online. Coupon expires December 27, 2007.
[/font][/td] [/tr][/table]
FREE3D.jpg

To ensure delivery of future emails, please add [email protected] to your address book.
This message was sent to you because you have elected to receive email communications from GameStop.
We sent this email to_____________ on December21, 2007.
If you've been forwarded this message from a friend and would like to subscribe to our email list, click here.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS ADDRESS AS IT IS NOT MONITORED
Privacy Statement | Unsubscribe | Manage Your Account
GameStop, Inc. | 625 Westport Parkway | Grapevine, TX 76051

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

so i've had my 360 for about a year know and it's still going strong (knock on wood).

i was wondering if anyone's had their xbox360 for a year or longer and haven't had any problems either ie. ring of death?

same exact deal with me
pimp.gif

got it last Christmas... still no problems other than it randomly decides to scratch my disks
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

yes, you can lookup through the computer, it just looks for the name/credit card you put it under
But if you paid with cash and you don't have the receipt you are out of luck. Happened to me with another item..
ohwell.gif

Skate >>>> $59.99

not on sale but ill probably still buy

the demo was nice too, when is the release date for burnout ?

:wow:

[h2]Entire Paradise Citymap revealed and it's BIG[/h2]
Posted Dec 20th 2007 12:00PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News
As part of their Burnout Paradise advent calendar, Criterion just released the city map for Paradise City and trust usguys ... it's BIG! The highways, byways and roads in the city of Paradise intertwine in an expansive mass of roadage that looks to be hundreds and hundredsof miles of crashing turf. Looking over the map one can see that there will be variety of terrain and locations that should keep your interest and put a strainon your street memorization skills. Paradise City will rock kids. It will rock.

well we wouldnt be getting anything good. since theres alot of XBL users. il be pissed if the treat was a fixed XBL

I finally got an HDTV for my 360 setup (19'' dynex from Bestbuy for 250, nothing special) and I'm so glad I did. HD is where it's at.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom