Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

I gave in and just ordered COD 4 from FamilyVideo.com ($49.99 shipped). I figure by the time it gets here, I should be done -- or close to done -- with theHalo 3 campaign.

Quote:
^ i still don't get it
|I
tired.gif
FS Brand new sealed The Orange Box and Stranglehold pm or email at [email protected]
[/quote]

I say do it though, $200 bucks is nice. You could even get a harddrive (used) and still be less than retail for the Arcade version.
TEAM XBOX360​
.: nnarum :.​
MINNESOTA TWINS

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

does anyone know how to change their NAT (Network Address Translation) to "Open" ? I'm having trouble matchmaking during games.
i need to know how to do this too, i have linksys if that matters

Anybody know how to purposely get the 3 Red Lights? I think something's wrong with my xbox output as it's always saying "cannot find source"on my tv and when I looked it up, alot of people have this problem as well. I know the extended warranty M$ gave only covers the 3 red lights problem and plus,I've owned it for over 2 years now. I don't wanna have to pay extra money just to get this thing fixed.

Add me to the list

Gt=KINGofthis

TEAM LAKERS
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG= KINGofthis​

hey guys i need some help.

Im trying to watch a video from my ext harddrive thru my 360...is this possible? because I cant get the 360 to recognize the harddrive. The harddrive workswith no problem on both my xp and vista computers. Is there something im missing?

Originally Posted by cquan05

Just joined the 360 family last week
pimp.gif

I figure I'll ask this question here instead of starting a new thread......I am going to set up a Live account but my 360 is in my basement and my router/cable modem is upstairs in my room. I do not feel like running any wires through the walls etc.....So what would you guys recommend is the best method for me to go about connecting my 360? I have a laptop that can stay down in my basement, but I heard the connection is considerably worse going through a laptop? Should I buy this wireless adapter?

Played my review copy of March Madness 08 and we'll post the review tomorrow on SN, but it's OK. I hadn't played an EA hoops offering for a while,so I thought it was an improvement. Still think I prefer 2K.

Anybody here play Team Fortress 2?

oh wait... its an adult game where teamwork is actually key. :lol:
laugh.gif

XBL: bklynball
PSN: bklynball

Never mind! I finally got Live to work. I have to set up the account and whatnot still, but it's working for me
pimp.gif

Also, by buying the Wireless Network Adapter, I get to use Safari on my iPod Touch now because it has a WiFi Connection
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom