Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

I've had mine since launch, and played it nearly everyday since. It was going strong until last month when I suddenly got the ring of death. I thought minewouldn't be affected, but it surely enough happened. Turnaround was like a week total when sending mine back though, so it wasn't too bad.

is any one else getting the page is down when they click the link to get the free halo 3
anything else i can do to get the free copy?

my best time in the "squadron record" is in the high 20s
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

^If you're planning on re-uppin for the year, I'd check eBay for an electronic purchase. You can get your code usually in about 10-15 min and maybe forless than retail. But it is Christmas, it's worth a shot though.

I also forgot to add, whenever this does get the official announcement, I expect to see the Wireless Network Adapter and HD DVD drive to drop in prices. So youwon't necessarily HAVE to buy or trade in yours to get the Ultimate, but if you wanted all in one it's a great solution.

Originally Posted by All Ready

What does this mean? If MS drops enough cake Nintendo will allow it and if not, Nintendo will release it themselves?

Or it won't release at all?
i believe NEITHER can release it due to microsoft owning rare now. %+$# i rather see Killer Instinct on live

What does this mean? If MS drops enough cake Nintendo will allow it and if not, Nintendo will release it themselves?

Or it won't release at all?

I just beat Call Of Duty 4 Single Player. The sending was sad, I can't lie. But man, what a game!

I don't remember the last time I actually beat a game. I think it may have been GTA III. Seriously, I always get bored in the middle of the game. Granted,COD4 was pretty short, but it was challenging and I had a lot of fun playing it. Now that I beat it, it's time for Multiplayer nonstop
grin.gif

If you haven't got around to playing Single Player yet, I advise everyone to do so. It's great
pimp.gif

just got Assassin's Creed for $ 28.00
pimp.gif
(i traded in 2 ps2 games halo1 and godzilla for x box got an extra 20% credit, and used my edge card.) the game is simply
eek.gif
. This is how Tenchu should have been done.

smh.gif

im fed up. xbox live aint working for me so whats the use in going online again?

also xbox has motion sensor in the live vision camera already right? thats the only way you can play totemball

^Sports games run better on 360. I'm not being biased, just rent one and see if you get the 360. You really won't need the PS3.
TEAM XBOX360​
.: nnarum :.​
MINNESOTA TWINS

Dude...I'm sorry, i meant to say $339.00 shipped......still a good deal...but not $139.....
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom