Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Quote:
Sunday ads bring out the crazy CoD4 deals

Posted Nov 4th 2007 11:45AM by Dustin Burg

Filed under: Gears of War, Fuzion Frenzy 2, Deals and
Bargains, Call of Duty 3

There's lots of gaming deals this weeks, so let's hop right into it. The big new release this Tuesday is Call of Duty 4 and the top gaming retailers are all offering up the goods. If you purchase CoD4 at Target they'll give you a $5 gift card, Best Buy will give you a free Behind Enemy Lines DVD as part of their exclusive CoD4 Ultimate Box Set and they're also offering a $20 instant savings if you purchase the game with a 360 wireless headset. But we think the CoD4 deal crown goes to Circuit City this week, because they're going crazy nuts giving away a poster and Call of Duty 3 with purchase.

Other deals you want? Okay ... let's keep going. Best Buy's other deal is a free $10 gift card with F.E.A.R. Files, but that's about it from them. Over at Circuit City this week you can pick up a $29 Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary, a $39 Gears of War (PC) and a $39 Virtua Fighter 5. That's not all, you can also get a $10 gift card with TimeShift and a $39 wireless Xbox 360 controller too. Oh, and we didn't know this ever existed, but you can Cars, Open Season and Fuzion Frenzy 2 all bundled together on one game disc for $29. That's about it for money savings offers this week, but feel free to share what other deals you discovered in the
:wow:
eek.gif
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at [email protected]
[/quote]

eek.gif

last night i went 40-12(team deathmatch on district nocamping), then 34-13 on the bog then 28-17 on crash no camping and did it with the gold ak47
pimp.gif

also got when 15-0 on some search and destroy, also planted it once (or twice) and defused it once FTW
pimp.gif

so is COD4>halo3?

im thinkin bout trading it in and pay the extra $$ if its really better than halo3..i havent played halo in like 2 months

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by freshhh

It looks like my 360 went out at a good time.

But we can play offline games (Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, and COD4 does have single player)
wink.gif

Be quiet freshhh....oh yeah causal means another word for you suck at Mass Effect.......
laugh.gif
j/p

eek.gif
ouch

laugh.gif
i was gonna post that too, SMH to myself for starting at casual. im toolazy to restart the whole thing just to change it to normal. i figure ill play through it 4 times for every difficulty anyways.

oh well, by the time your 360 gets back, ill already have Mass Effect traded in.
tongue.gif

^ I'm definitely finding a clan I find annoying and adding myself to it... one of those KSI clans.
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

Question: Anyone have any insight regarding K Mart's Xbox 360 warranty/return/exchange policy? I was planning to get mine from Costco because I heard goodthings about their return/exchange policy. However, that 20% off Kmart coupon looks mighty interesting.. any thoughts?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Can I still return the game at any gamestop or the one I bought the game at? I don't want to drive another 40 minutes to go back and return it.
if i were you, id do a switch job with a used copy at the nearest gamestop, eb games, or gamecraze

What is this switch job you are speaking about?

thanks doc for that 25 dollars off 25 dollars coupon tip. they charged tax and shipping but still thats a helluva deal..

Hey can I grab a couple opinions..wanna cop a new game this week, I've narrowed it down to VF5 and Simpsons...which should I get??
TeamWolfShirts
"My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts."

^ Go to billing.microsoft.com, log in using the email linked to yourXBL account, click "Go to payment method information", click "Edit payment method information" and put wrong info except for the expirationdate and city.

Quote:
never understood the hate on cod3. i thought it was better than cod2. seems to be split down the line when it comes to 2 and 3... alot like 2 better. alot like 3 better...
:smile:
smile.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

im on halo for the first time in like 2 weeks... wheres everybody at?

TEAM XBOX360​
.::ShotsRangOut::.​

Finally got TVersity to work on my 360. Pretty dope. Can anyone tell me what settings they use to get good quality for a widescreen movie? I've got a 42 inch LCD, and the native video shows up as being quite tiny. When I change the display settings on the 360 to view it in a letterbox format, the quality gets grainy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Greetings Rocker,

Congratulations on your purchase of Rock Band!

After reviewing our records, we see that your recent request for a replacement guitar has been subject to an unacceptably long delay due to a late shipment from our manufacturer.

By the time you receive this, your replacement guitar should be on its way to you. However, the Rock Band team is committed to providing a world-class customer experience and we do not believe we have met this commitment in connection with your request. As a token of our appreciation for your patience and understanding, we will be offering you a FREE EA game. Details will follow shortly.

We are sorry if your first experience with Rock Band has not met your expectations. We hope our gift will show you how committed we are to your satisfaction.

Thank you,

The Rock Band Team

damn..i might try to break the guitar on purpose so i can get that free EA game too...

Anyone know the exact process of importing the NCAA 2K8 draft class to NBA 2K8? I ran a full season of NCAA, it asked to export and I put yes. Then I playedAssociation and it asked to import and I put yes. Where are the players?

Back
Top Bottom