Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

seeing the Air strike kill cam is pretty nice the first couple times.

The Grende one is pretty cool as well epecially on the boat u can see all the random throws.

u Know when they are going to update the games with new maps

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so yea i officially won the live is five contest
pimp.gif

what did you win?

wow never ever do deals with mayor of nyc. just bought the xbox 360 from him and the original agreement was the system with controllers and 3 games which werehalo 3 call of duty 4 and nba 2k8 for 200. but dude switched 2k8 for gears of war and he said halo 3 was in the system but when i checked it wasnt even there.to top it all off the controllers looked like its been in a couple of football games.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

wow never ever do deals with mayor of nyc. just bought the xbox 360 from him and the original agreement was the system with controllers and 3 games which were halo 3 call of duty 4 and nba 2k8 for 200. but dude switched 2k8 for gears of war and he said halo 3 was in the system but when i checked it wasnt even there. to top it all off the controllers looked like its been in a couple of football games.

Wow...
roll.gif
eek.gif

But for real, that sucks...

Originally Posted by nnarum

ESPN's Halo 3 Top 10 plays...

�halogod and legendpimps are garbage
smh.gif
dudes used to murked in h2 by me all day�

and this top ten thing is dumb only players that are mlg sponsered even get a chance to participate in the thing...

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

ESPN's Halo 3 Top 10 plays...

�halogod and legendpimps are garbage
smh.gif
dudes used to murked in h2 by me all day�

and this top ten thing is dumb only players that are mlg sponsered even get a chance to participate in the thing...

�Eh...those guys are overrated....looooool

Man, that COD patch sure was disappointing.. I thought they did something about the "connection interrupted" problem and I had my hopes way up, butthen the first game after I updated, I got a "connection interrupted".
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by Jordan on my feet

so yea i officially won the live is five contest
pimp.gif

what did you win?
basically all the accesories except for the messenger pad
ohwell.gif

What accessories? Also you still have those purple hyperflights?
no i sold the purple hypers a long time ago

stabbing is horribly inaccurate since the patch
also its rare to get a full team 6v6
theres been games when its 4v3 the whole game

wow never ever do deals with mayor of nyc. just bought the xbox 360 from him and the original agreement was the system with controllers and 3 games which were halo 3 call of duty 4 and nba 2k8 for 200. but dude switched 2k8 for gears of war and he said halo 3 was in the system but when i checked it wasnt even there. to top it all off the controllers looked like its been in a couple of football games.

roll.gif

Wow...
roll.gif
eek.gif

yea it sucks and its on my bday too... what a waste of half of my day

and i thought gamers knew how to take care of their things

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Lego Halo in the works at Bungie! [Update]
[/h2][Update] Many people seem to think this news is fake, as it appears in EGM's April Issue. Well, it may be. If somehow Bungie was willing to to create the level and characters seen above. From scratch. Just for this. And give many, many quotes about it in the scanned article. Is this real? Either way someone will be eating crow before this is over.

With the massive popularity of the Lego-branded games, it was only a matter of time until something blew the doors for open anyone to get in on the bricking action. With this EGM scan, it seems that the doors have indeed been blown. With Lego Master Chief and Elites, and the ability to follow the entire story from first game to third game, it seems like this one will have fanboy's all over wetting themselves in delight. Bungie's next game was promised to be "totally different" and this certainly qualifies as different, even if the guys at Bungie are mixing things up by making at least ten-percent of the game "traditional Halo" (first person). Just like in the other Lego games, there will be a multitude of playable characters, which will probably include Arby, Sarge, etc, as well as other Spartans (if you read Ghosts of Onyx, prepare to meet Kurt's brother!). This game honestly sounds like eighty different kinds of awesome, and you know that this is going to end up selling over a million copies. The only question is, where could they take it for a sequel?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]April Fools![/color]
64gr5x.jpg

april fool's?

Wow...
roll.gif
eek.gif

yea it sucks and its on my bday too... what a waste of half of my day

and i thought gamers knew how to take care of their things

omg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

does dude play Xbox outside????????
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

[email protected] Mayor of KFc isnt someone you shouldve been doing business with..i mean..look at the grease particles on that Controller
smh.gif
..did you contact him for a refund?

wow you gotta be kidding me. you live in the sewers or something? heh who cares your a bum anyways. i guess thats why your scared to go to atlantic avecause something was going to happen to you.

Back
Top Bottom