Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

My gamertag is: "I keeI u"..

The "I" in "keeI" is a capital i, not a small L, because the username with a small L wasn't available.

...why dont you just say it's "i keei u" ?

logo.jpg

laugh.gif

Toss me on the gamertag list would you? I'm always down for madden or halo - eLNiNo4530

and

JordanKingIV
Total Posts :: 2050

2050 in a little over 2 years? it's no secret you stay on NT too

anybody on here have orange box and play team fortress 2?
i want to get a little group of niketalkers together
etilE+mA+I.png

try the different mhz settings

does your tv even work?

did you honestly maybe press video 1 or video 2?

unplug everything, replug it back in and try to go from there

try it on a different tv

try all of the above and if it doesn't work, exchange it for a new one

Do they sell the guitar for guitar hero 3 separately? Or does it only come with the bundle, because I cant find it by itself...

I FINALLY passed Cult of Personality on GH3 on expert...
last tier to go, and
mad.gif
@ mosh1 of raining blood and the last 30% of one bymetallica. The other 2 songs aren't too bad but I still couldn't beat any of the four songs yet
laugh.gif

and we're not even talkin about beating the
devil.gif
anytime soon
frown.gif

Looks like I might have to start hard mode now cuz this last tier is going to take many failed attempts -> frustration.

Originally Posted by uKnoWmy M O

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Arby 'n' the Chief: Episode 2 "Recon"

u gotta be a nerd to find that funny...

This one wasnt as funny as the others. im just posting as an update. imma try and post new episodes when they come out. Nerd i am then.lololollololloo111!!!!!!1111

indifferent.gif

^i used to play gears of war on an HD monitor. its clean enough. if you have a pretty nice one its just like a small tv.

I need help..I have the red ring of death just as i was about to crack open assassin.
frown.gif
smh.gif
Can someone help me out on what steps to take to take of this thingand get it fixed ASAP.

call up 1-800-4MY-XBOX and tell them the problem. They'll ask you a few questions (name, address, Xbox 360 serial number, what the problem is) andthey'll figure out how to go about fixing it.

Back
Top Bottom