OFFICIAL XBOX 360 NCAA 10 Online Dynasty: Year 2 has begun!!

MVP

Supporter
Well it's about that time of year again, next year EA drops NCAA Football '10. Although the game seems to be unfinished and they are supposed to bereleasing patches for the rosters and crap that should be fixed already, I'm sure that there are those that will still pick this up at midnight nextMonday. After you get a couple practice games in used to the new camera system and stuff, you know what time it is...take it online to prove you'reNT's best.

Rules will be as follows:
OPEN DYNASTY (any team can be chosen)
5 minute quarters
Heisman difficulty
Real corrected rosters with names and hopefully the incoming Freshman (pastapadre usually has these ready to go from the jump)
In user vs. user games, no CHEESING (that means play a game like you would see in real life, no going for it on 4th and 20 please...unless the situation callsfor it-i.e. you trying and end of the half drive or are down at the end of the game, of course you can go for it, I mean you guys know what I'm talkingabout)
ABSOLUTELY NO QUITTING ALLOWED!! If you do quit and it's not related to a EA server screwup, YOU WILL BE REMOVED! I mean if you lose to the CPU just takethe L and keep it moving, not everyone is going undefeated anyway.

I will update the schedule on here every week to show what the National Polls look like, Featured Games of the Week, Heisman race updates etc. I may even justmake up a website with all the information on there since that might be easier to manage. I'll let you know. I know for a fact that cupcakes will beeliminated from everyone's schedule so no 1-AA teams, we all men here so no need to play the softies.

As far as the pace of the dynasty, I would like to advance one week per day @ the same time say 12AM, but it'll be determined by you guy's availabilityand if you want a faster paced OD or slower paced one. This should be fun and good luck to everyone as the road to Pasadena begins!!

UPDATE 7/16: I will be making the new dynasty once the patch to fix the defensive sliders among other things is released for the 360. Hopefully by then we willhave someone that has fully named rosters so we can do this dynasty right, IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO PLEASE SEND FRIEND REQUEST TO GATOR BOY 24. Thanks.

ea-sportse284a2-ncaac2ae-football-10-368x500.jpg

1) Mamba MVP/ Gator Boy 24/ Florida Gators
2) Jehlers02/ Jehlers02/ Texas Longhorns
3) woody2626/ Addicted 2 Js/ LSU Tigers
4) JAYFIEND/ DaGamingMessiaH/ Ole Miss Rebels
5) Please Say The Baby23/ Pac Man 850/ Ohio State Buckeyes
6) datruth92803/datruth92803/ USC Trojans
7) bodyfullaPOLO/ Georgia Bulldogs
8.) fraij da 5 11/ ShotsRangOut/ Alabama Crimson Tide
9) xAiRMaXiNx/ xAL the Greatx/ Oklahoma State Cowboys
10) Cragmatic/ XWolverineX 11/ Penn State Nittany Lions
11) PSMITH17K5/ Tennessee Volunteers
12)

GT: Thirty Tres .......Gimme the U.

Copped at midnight but it's still kinda early for this thread.

EDIT-

12 Spots is way too many because people will just flake. And I think they made the CPU better this year so people are going to be catching plenty of L'splaying the CPU on Heisman.
laugh.gif

Sorry bout not updating, but datruth you are gonna have to pick another team cause I had a spot reserved for my boy, I was just waiting for him to pick histeam. There are still 7 spots remaining...

i would but i preordered on best buy.com ......
smh.gif
.....had a gift card....so i'll join the next one

^ If they do like I think, you still should get it on Tuesday unless they stopped doing that for preorders. Cause when I preordered GTA IV from there when itcame out, I got it on the street date. So if you want to join I'll hold a spot for you.

Bumping to see if anyone wants to fill those last 2 spots.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

GT: Thirty Tres .......Gimme the U.

Copped at midnight but it's still kinda early for this thread.

EDIT-

12 Spots is way too many because people will just flake. And I think they made the CPU better this year so people are going to be catching plenty of L's playing the CPU on Heisman.
laugh.gif

*%%!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Gimme FSU

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

yo lemme get... TEXAS
Umm...they are already taken take a look at the 5 print list in the 1st post to see which other teams are taken as well

Aight, what's your gamertag?

And if there's anyone still interested, you can sign up and be on a waiting list I guess in case people back out or aren't active.

Back
Top Bottom