Official WRESTLEMANIA XXV Thread - 4/5 PPV 7pm et - Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, HHH vs Orton

Triple Nose vs Orton was THE WORST main event in Mania history. The ending was so anticlimatic, hell bring back Lawrence Taylor or Mr. T. 3Nose isnt even top10 in terms of ring ability currently. F him and the WWE. I am upset I bought a ticket to backlash, I want to wipe my backside with it and mail it back so3nose could stick it up lipoMcmahons backside.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

frown.gif
�x10000 The song makes me even more sad..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
GOAT. Can't believe that 3 ppl in that vid have passed on(Test, Benoit, and Eddie). I hated Stone Cold after him and Vince did the Rock dirty like they did.

WM XXV had a horrible PPV line-up! Only thing stood out was Taker vs. HBK

He had repeat MITB winner, 21 sec match, wack main event, Cena wins strap again, and dude winning a divas match!? WWE fell off!

Cant watch that perdictable crap anymore!

Just got back from my friends.. glad i didn't spend a hard earned $55 on that.
Hbk/Taker
pimp.gif
x100000000000000000000
Stone Cold riding around and brewin up was pretty cool
HHH/Orton, that ending just seemed soooooooo weak
I really dont mind Cena winning the strap again
Jbl/Joker.... Shows how much the IC belt matters
smh.gif

Steamboat put in work tonight
pimp.gif

Matt/Jeff... I expected a whole lot more
Santino won a diva battle royal
smh.gif
x10000000000
Can't believe Punk won the MITB again, hopefully someone challenges him for it and he loses
and why the hell did they pull the tag match off?

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

My input on WM 25

Jbl vs rey- Why?

Jericho vs legends- steamboat put on a clinic..glad jericho won but sucks rourke ko him

Diva match- Miss Wrestlemania has a johnson...eeewww

MITB- good match....finlay/little bastard/henry didn't ruined the match....but why cm punk again...when shelton/mvp/kofi/christian never won the big one

Matt vs jeff- good match..like the ending with that twist of fate with the chair

Cena vs edge vs big show- Edge lost the belt again.....cena is a 5x champ

HHH vs Orton- should have a no dq match....I think randy got hurt with that sledgehammer shot

The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels- CLASSIC MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad taker finally got one @ wrestlemania and HBK add 1 more to his resume...Watching the encore of this match right now
That's what people say all the time when Randy looks out of it but he's just a really good seller.

I haven't read through this thread yet and I will comment later. But I don't know if its been said yet.

HHH and Orton WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO END WHEN AND HOW IT DID.

I just watched the replay of Mania. When HHH is punching Orton repeatedly on the ground before it ends and the ref tries grabbing HHH's arm to stop him,HHH is clearly agitated with the ref. Once HHH stands up and has words with the ref, you can clearly hear the ref tell HHH"ONE MINUTE LEFT," and HHH looks very frustrated when he hears it.

To sum it all up, HHH and Orton was just getting started. Who knows how it really would've ended, but somehow, after 25 years of Wrestlemanias, they did ahorrible job of keeping track of time and one of the most heated rivalries and hyped up matches of the past few years was cut short because Kid @$##%@% Rockgot 10 minutes to perform songs nobody wanted to hear.

An otherwise great Wrestlemania was ended with a screwed up finish and an Ego maniac refusing to put someone over yet again. Hunter you wouldnt be *++@ if younever married steph.

....while Im here, HBK and Taker put on one of the greatest matches of our time. And Steamboat proved he's one of the greatest and most underrated ever.And Matt looks way better in the actual wrestling gear

Trips is such an herb for that.
smh.gif
Pretty sure I'm done with wrestling all together. The WWE has dropped the ball one too many times.

Originally Posted by YardFather

HHH and Orton WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO END WHEN AND HOW IT DID.

I just watched the replay of Mania. When HHH is punching Orton repeatedly on the ground before it ends and the ref tries grabbing HHH's arm to stop him, HHH is clearly agitated with the ref. Once HHH stands up and has words with the ref, you can clearly hear the ref tell HHH "ONE MINUTE LEFT," and HHH looks very frustrated when he hears it.

Yes I quoted myself.

Taker vs HBK = The best match of the past decade hands down

One match doesnt make this ppv not the worst

wrestlemania 25 is the worst wrestlemania of all time, the taker and hbk match was great( see some of you over hyping its greatness) but other than that thisppv sucked

Cena needs the belt because?

HHH Needs the belt because?

cm punk won the money in th ebank already, care to elevate a next talent to that level? good spots by christain, kofi, and shelton

Ic belt was a joke match-in a way they crapped on the Razor ramon, texas tornado, mr perfect, owen hart,brithish bulldog
, tito santanaand rick rudes of the world , who couldnt win the world title

not giving the tag titles a chance to be televised is a joke

jeff and matt have had better matches than that

diva battle royal was predictable, and wasnt even won by a diva

Jericho should of fought a real legend, a hogan/ steve austin ....steamboat did good but piper and snuka was a waste of time, and have rourke punch him outlololol, he did something that the 3 wrestlers couldnt do?lolol

Could it have been AT ALL possible that Randy got hurt after the sledgehammer shot?

I mean, he went comatose for the last 5 minutes of that match.

It's prob crappy booking, but i'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I need a quick rundown on the last 3 matches....SMH at me falling asleep too early plus I'm too lazy catching up through the rest of the thread.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Triple Nose vs Orton was THE WORST main event in Mania history.
indifferent.gif

I agree that match was terrible, HBK and Taker was awesome, everything else was so weak, Hardy match was 2nd best but it's not memorable

I mean WTH, Kid Rock had a full blown concert out there, his performence was longer than most the matches

and I was looking forward to the tag team titles match but that gets pulled?!?!

I can tell wrestling is in bad shape (yes it was the Phillies home opener) but I had 6 people show up to my WM bbq, last year I easily had about 30

Back
Top Bottom