Official WRESTLEMANIA XXV Thread - 4/5 PPV 7pm et - Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, HHH vs Orton

ohwell.gif

Christian up the ladder with Shelton. The ladder goes over. Shelton to the outside but Christian hangs up and bounces off the ropes.

Christian up the ladder. Crowd is really behind Christian and for whatever reason HATES Punk. Punk springboards on the ladder. Punk gets stuck.

Kane up the ladder. Chokeslams Christian off. Punk back on. Kane tries for a chokeslam on Punk, but Punk knocks him off. Punk grabs the ladder and is the Backto Back Mr. Money in the Bank.

Sloppy, but entertaining match. I was pulling for Shelton.

Wow, the wwe really mest up this year in MITB. Anyone else hear the boos when punk would get close to getting the case.

The perfect finish would have been Christian getting it after he knocked Kane out and got his ladder vertical again

What a waste...

Great match.

Kofi and Shelton with great spots.

Christain looking great.

SMH at that finish!

I think this works. CM Punk can go to Smackdown with the MITB> CHristian can be drafted to Raw and do his thing there. I guess Vince does see CM Punk veryhighly. He's probably gonna have him carry SMackdown for them.

Thanks 4W, I forgot when I cleaned out my computer, all my settings on winamp and stuff was deleted, pretty much missed the MITB match but looks like Punk wonagain.

Benjamin is slowly becoming the "Buffalo Bills" of the Money in the Bank match.

Oh well, average overall match, on to the next one....

good match. Ending probably is not what everyone expected but I liked Punk as champ and thought it was short.

Doesn't he still have unfinished business with Orton?

Could be interesting later on.

Back
Top Bottom