:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Big_Banner

sigh
smh.gif

it was good run, props to ghana

our own fault in the same aspect, everygame we started behind and it just caught up with us.

see you in 4 years world, hopefully soccer becomes are stonger factor here in the USA and well be able to produce better results.....

it was a fun run, cant complain
pimp.gif

Why do these announcers say the US should be proud of what the accomplished? They didnt do #%@%. They barely made it through the group stage, by literally a miracle goal, just to get eliminated AGAIN by Ghana, after letting though 2 stupid +*!, absolutely dumb @#%%#%! goals that could have been prevented by playing middle school level defense. If Bradley knew how to handle the game and who to play, the US would have fared much better. But no, his dumb +*! wants to play someone who cant hit a shot from 10 feet out, someone who cant play defense when his position calls for it half the time, and someone who's hobbling up and down the field the first half. Not to mention he's gonna play a group of defenders who cant keep their man in front of them.

So what exactly does the US have to be proud about? Making it? +%#% that, making it is the bare expectation now. I fully want to see a new coach by the next Cup, and a team who's actually ready to make a run instead of fizzle out after getting the entire nations hopes up with exciting comebacks.

+%#%
mad.gif
Yes I'm mad. I'm !!%+@%+ furious.

Damn, reporter is ruthless asking Bradley if he started the right XI. Their WC ended like 2 minutes ago.
smh.gif

To me, the first half US team at this tournament didn't even belong at the World Cup, the second half team belonged in the quarterfinals. But you can't get away with this sort of duplicity all tournament long.

Congrats to Ghana..
!!+@, I could be pissed but this team played good and it's a nice start for the future lotta young guys

Originally Posted by Halftime718

I know you Mexicans ain't talking about bums your team is !@+@%%! horrible

I'm American son, Just rooting For the Mexican Soccer Team.
pimp.gif

Tough result for USMNT, but let's be honest, they were in a weak group and Ghana wasn't the toughest 1/16 opponent. In other words, they are who we thought they were. They played hard and with desire, but unfortunately you need technical skill at some point. They were sloppy in their final third. I would've gave them a 30% chance at best of beating a Uruguay side. Good luck to the USMNT going forward, hopefully they spend the money for a world class manager going into the Copa America.

going into the WC i never thought the weakest point in our team would be our defense.

who knows why we continued to beat our selves the entire tournament but after four games it's evident that defensively this squad just failed to react quickly enough.

i'm not even trying to put all my thoughts out there right now. this was a bitter defeat but when i see Bradley (22) shook up and Edu (23) in tears and think about how Torres (22) and Feilhaber (25) are our best men on the ball after Donavan and Dempsey and aren't even getting consistent playing time yet, i remember how much of a step this tournament was for U.S. soccer.

Originally Posted by gunitg23

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I swear these commentators are annoying as hell. The US would be doing the exact same thing and so would every other team. It's like they're preparing excuses for when the US loses. "Oh Ghana wasted a lot of time."

No professionalism whatsoever.
THIS.
Plus there all sound biased.
smh.gif

Not to mention that they added 3 full minutes of extra time even though it was a 15 minute half. Come on man, stealing time like that is a legit tactic. It's frustrating as hell when it's your team that needs time (been there before), but the U.S. still had plenty of time for chances. They just didn't have the fire they came out with in the 2nd half (of regular time). Overall, a solid World Cup for U.S. I was really glad that they made it out of the first round because they really did get screwed by the refs some times in the 2nd and 3rd game, but this game was well officiated. Too bad Ghana don't have Essien, otherwise they could really contend for the title.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Why do these announcers say the US should be proud of what the accomplished? They didnt do #$$+. They barely made it through the group stage, by literally a miracle goal, just to get eliminated AGAIN by Ghana, after letting though 2 stupid +%#, absolutely dumb !%*%$#@ goals that could have been prevented by playing middle school level defense. If Bradley knew how to handle the game and who to play, the US would have fared much better. But no, his dumb +%# wants to play someone who cant hit a shot from 10 feet out, someone who cant play defense when his position calls for it half the time, and someone who's hobbling up and down the field the first half. Not to mention he's gonna play a group of defenders who cant keep their man in front of them.

So what exactly does the US have to be proud about? Making it? @*+* that, making it is the bare expectation now. I fully want to see a new coach by the next Cup, and a team who's actually ready to make a run instead of fizzle out after getting the entire nations hopes up with exciting comebacks.

@*+*
mad.gif

Because  the teams NEVER had a  bad call against them

It's too bad it's over. Would have been interesting/cool to see them make a deeper run than in 02 considering how hyped people were. Cherundolo was trash this game...

Next big event for the CONCACAF / the USNT is in 2011, the CONCACAF Gold Cup. The winner qualifys to the Confederations Cup in 2013.

The World Cup Qualifiers for Brasil 2014 start in 2012.

Ghana vs Uruguay will be very interesting.

So after watching some of these games Dempsey seems like the only dude I can rock with from the US squad. Does he play for a MLS team I might try to catch a few minutes of a game sometime.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Why do these announcers say the US should be proud of what the accomplished? They didnt do #%@%. They barely made it through the group stage, by literally a miracle goal, just to get eliminated AGAIN by Ghana, after letting though 2 stupid +*!, absolutely dumb @#%%#%! goals that could have been prevented by playing middle school level defense. If Bradley knew how to handle the game and who to play, the US would have fared much better. But no, his dumb +*! wants to play someone who cant hit a shot from 10 feet out, someone who cant play defense when his position calls for it half the time, and someone who's hobbling up and down the field the first half. Not to mention he's gonna play a group of defenders who cant keep their man in front of them.

So what exactly does the US have to be proud about? Making it? +%#% that, making it is the bare expectation now. I fully want to see a new coach by the next Cup, and a team who's actually ready to make a run instead of fizzle out after getting the entire nations hopes up with exciting comebacks.

+%#%
mad.gif
Yes I'm mad. I'm !!%+@%+ furious.
QFT! Nothing to be proud of...

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

So after watching some of these games Dempsey seems like the only dude I can rock with from the US squad. Does he play for a MLS team I might try to catch a few minutes of a game sometime.

He plays in England for Fulham

Back
Top Bottom