:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I swear these commentators are annoying as hell. The US would be doing the exact same thing and so would every other team. It's like they're preparing excuses for when the US loses. "Oh Ghana wasted a lot of time."

No professionalism whatsoever.
At least the English guy admits it.  The other dude is terrible though.  He almost never gives props to other teams when they do something right and is always looking for excuses.

I swear these commentators are annoying as hell. The US would be doing the exact same thing and so would every other team. It's like they're preparing excuses for when the US loses. "Oh Ghana wasted a lot of time."

THIS.
Plus there all sound biased.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

At least the English guy admits it.  The other dude is terrible though.  He almost never gives props to other teams when they do something right and is always looking for excuses.
Yeah %#!% Univision and Chilvert, *!$%+%%%

laugh.gif
at that shot of Howard and Kingston going up for the ball. Looked like they were both trying to punch it.

I give the US props for their tourney performance, but I can't help but put the blame on the coach. When the team repeatedly comes out flat in the first half and concedes early goals, and then comes out like Ghostbusters in the second half, who else do you blame?

Well, that and their defense is prone to making horrible mistakes.

5x1ldi.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Team USA fought hard. Hopefully four years is enough time to help them get over that habit
of first half suck it up, then give it your all last. 45 minutes. Give it your all from the first minute please.

Another thing, I don't think the US will have an easier path to the semifinal anytime in the near future, if ever. Beat Ghana and Uruguay and get to the final four of the World Cup, but they came up short.

Well I can now see the appeal of football. I havent been that into a game since Game 6 of the WS.

No more WC for me. No one to root for anymore
frown.gif

tired.gif

whats up with those soft @$# weak @$# passes over the middle when they are right in front of the goal
They've been playing for 90 minutes.

But SMH at this dude gomez. You have the freshest legs on the field and u can't touch the ball once?

can't wait to see Mexico tomorrow and here them singing ole when there down 3 goals. 
laugh.gif

Thank u Coach Bradley for starting Ricardo Clarke. You once again have shown why u need to be fired.

Was I the only one that notices there is NO consistency in his lineups?

On to July 1st when LeBron signs with the HEAT!

Back
Top Bottom