:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Yuca Frita top 3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I havent even been able to change my squad since the day I registered.
When I log in, it links it to my original FIFA account, not the one I created for fantasy.
frown.gif

So, I have work tomorrow afternoon, the same time Ghana/USA will be on. I can watch parts of the game at the pizzeria next door to where I work, but I can only go in there so many times. I can easily follow the entire game on my phone through updates, but that's not the same as watching it live.

Is there anyway to watch a stream of sorts through my Blackberry Curve 8330 (Verizon, if that matters)? Does ESPN3.com in 'browser' work?

Thanks.

Will be driving down a few hours to Columbus to this piub. USA watch party thing. My boys tell me it's crazy.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LET'S GOO BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I think it was the fault of the korean goalie.. he didnt go 100% to stop the ball, he let it go for a slight moment and bam!

why are there so much trash on the field btw? i can understand the newspaper n stuff flying around, but i see even larger objects like balloons or smth.. and all the players and ref just ignore it

South Korea's entire defense + goal keeper were sleeping during that situation, allowing one of the simplest goals of the tournament. You don't deserve to win when you allow a situation like that.

These Uruguay defenders are really tough. I appreciate watching them just shut down a guy 1-0-1 like it's nothing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by knightngale

Torres went into full Paul Pierce mode as soon as he got clipped

1277496422531i1sy.gif

dude acting like he got hit on the head

smh
smh.gif
@ la nina
I have no respect for players that do this.......P*$$Y*

Lets see if Korea can make a comeback and put some class on their final touches. And not make dumb defensive mistakes.

Originally Posted by bkmac

So, I have work tomorrow afternoon, the same time Ghana/USA will be on. I can watch parts of the game at the pizzeria next door to where I work, but I can only go in there so many times. I can easily follow the entire game on my phone through updates, but that's not the same as watching it live.

Is there anyway to watch a stream of sorts through my Blackberry Curve 8330 (Verizon, if that matters)? Does ESPN3.com in 'browser' work?

Thanks.
yeah if you download vcast then you can go to videos...live stream
pimp.gif
     $10

Back
Top Bottom