:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Terrible decision by the keeper
smh.gif

Now if only he can freekick like those Japanese players...
But so far this game has been way better than brazil/portugal that was zzzzzzzz.

laugh.gif
at Chile's keeper trying to save the ball 20 yards outside the box. He put his hands up for a sec.
roll.gif

And now we just need Switzerland to score to make things really interesting.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Dont forget Chile needs to score a goal too
nerd.gif

Well now 2 goals.
Torres you diving piece of ##$#
smh.gif

Maybe the softest second yellow card I've ever seen. And I didn't see exactly how much contact there was with Torres's heel, but he went down like he took a shotgun blast to the back.

And I love this result. I don't want to see Spain and Brazil go at it in the Round of 16, when we could see that in the Final.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Dont forget Chile needs to score a goal too
nerd.gif

Well now 2 goals.
Torres you diving piece of ##$#
smh.gif
indeed

Well this game is over. .10 men against Spain.. Dumb Referee decision though on that Red.. Sigh
Swizz can look for a W and Advance as it is right now

Maybe Torres's heel did get clipped, but it was purely accidental... the Chilean player wasn't even looking at Torres's direction! Was this the ref that also red-carded Cahill?

Welp, that makes up for the red I guess. Ponce probably deserved a second yellow for that stomp on Alonso, but the ref had his back turned.

Naw that wasn't a dumb decision by giving him the Red Card, Torrres was running without the ball and got clipped. Video
nerd.gif

PersiaFly wrote:

And I love this result. I don't want to see Spain and Brazil go at it in the Round of 16, when we could see that in the Final.

exactly.. going be a good game with spain/portugal though.

that side of the bracket would have been RIDICULOUS if spain finished second in the group.. would have been brazil, spain and netherlands

Back
Top Bottom