:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Has one player ever taken two worse corner kicks in close succession than Dani Alves's efforts just then? Both were straight at the first defender, not even close to getting over him. Blame it on Jabulani? Maybe he thinks if he hits it normally it'll fly. Who knows.

Ok thats one for ivory coast.
Brazil needs to start scoring a ton of goals too
laugh.gif

So North Korea gives up 12 goals in 3 games, gets thrashed by Ivory Coast, and will finish last in the tournament unless Honduras gives up 8 or more goals to Switzerland. Who woulda thunk it, what with North Korea's defensive prowess.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

So North Korea gives up 12 goals in 3 games, gets thrashed by Ivory Coast, and will finish last in the tournament unless Honduras gives up 8 or more goals to Switzerland. Who woulda thunk it, what with North Korea's defensive prowess.
Shots Fired lol.. No but whoever said North Korea would beat Portugal
grin.gif
Good thing Quieroz put Ronaldo up front.. I could most definitely see him getting a yellowcard involved in all those scuffles.. Can't have that..

I think Chile and Switzerland will advance out of the next group..

brazil  portugal game was the worse,, i think chile will win today, making all south american teams place first in there groups

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

and you're not sitting at home too?  fanatics like to think they actually PLAY and contribute to teams nowadays.  haha.

with out fanatics there would be no team.

Dempsey: "when I go out there and play, not only am I puttin on for my city,state,family, and country but im also representing all the people that didnt make it".

Gomez: "aside from representing my family, im also representing all the players that fell through the cracks and didnt make it".

Thats one of the reasons we feel we are part of the team.

Back
Top Bottom