Official: Western Conference Finals Lakers vs. Suns thread (LAL 1-0)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^^ Dude, I couldn't remember your screen name, I was thinking of saying DCH or something like that, but I didn't want to butcher your screen name.
laugh.gif

My point is, I know you are one of the true Suns fans on here, but I couldn't remember your screen name. 
ohwell.gif

this plus dude keeps a cool head and tells it like it is

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Suns match up PERFECTLY WITH THE LAKERS.

Nash deosn't have to play much defense. Look who he is going to be guarding. Jrich/Hill/Dudley will switch up on Kobe, as long as we keep fresh legs guarding grandpa we shouldn't have many issues. With STAT stepping up his rebounding in the playoffs we can match up with Gasol. Lopez > Bynum
laugh.gif

2utng47.jpg

Nash deosn't have to play much defense. Look who he is going to be guarding. Jrich/Hill/Dudley will switch up on Kobe, as long as we keep fresh legs guarding grandpa we shouldn't have many issues. With STAT stepping up his rebounding in the playoffs we can match up with Gasol. Lopez > Bynum
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really? I'm convinced some people don't watch a lick of basketball. You have maybe 1 glaring advantage...Nash, but let him leave Fish open beyond the arc out there, you saw how effective he was in the Utah series. And I'll give you the bench play as of right now because they've played much better than the Lakers bench. Odom, however, should have a MONSTER series, there is no one that can guard him if he doesn't eat too much candy. As for inside, that's where the Lakers have the BIGGEST advantage, they are too little and Lopez, really?

Finally...JRich/Hill/Dudley guarding Kobe Bean Bryant...
laugh.gif
Dude may average 35 ppg this series, even one of the best defenders in the league at the time Raja Bell continuously got torched by KB. I hope you were being sarcastic, cause the Suns don't in but 2 areas matchup well with LA...everything else is an advantage for the Lakeshow. 

I wish this series would just start already, too much nonsense already going on in here.

I'd really like to see this and all the rest of the series' go 7 games from now on...hope the suns dont burn out (no corny joke intended)

You suns fans are ridiculous talking all this dumb noise. Kobe is about stomp on all your necks. Don't come back crying when we do either.

Kobe is better than anybody yall got, grandpa my a.s.s. Pau and Bynum are better than no defense Aware and lopez. Are you guys $$%+%@+ kidding me with lopez!??! LOL this @+%+ is laughable. JRich is going to suck point blank.

BTW, any of yall get your presale codes in? Can you help me out? PM me please!!

^^ Dude, I couldn't remember your screen name, I was thinking of saying DCH or something like that, but I didn't want to butcher your screen name.
laugh.gif

My point is, I know you are one of the true Suns fans on here, but I couldn't remember your screen name. 
ohwell.gif
Thank you sir. It's good to know that there are some level headed fans out there on both sides.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

All I wanna know is...

where in the world is 3pldouble

I miss you buddy.

--QFT. 3PLEDOUBLE was that dude.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had never heard of 3PLEDOUBLE until the Suns and Lakers first showdown of the year back in November. This is what he posted - before the Suns got destroyed by the Lakers:

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Ah yes, here we have it. The best team in the Western Conference isplaying tonight at the Staples Center, and I'm not talking about the Lakers. In case some of you been under a rock or haven't notice, the Phoenix Sunsare BACK. Steve Nash and crew are looking hungrier than ever, looking to take back whats theirs,reclaim their supremacy of the PacificDivision. One team is rolling, and a another team is barely getting wins despite their record. The Lakers best player by far is still out with Injury, umm thiscould get ugly for them tonight. The Suns are pretty much better than the Lakers at every phase of the game at this moment, i would not be surprised if thiswere a blow out victory reminding Laker fans of those '04-'07 years when the Suns used to whoop off in their candy $!*+! on a regular basis. We knowone thing for sure, them suns are gonna bombard these clowns from the three point line tonight. Suns 139 Lakers 102 Nash with 44 pts and 21 assists, Frye with8 Triples.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/sreply/744...s-8-1-Los-Angeles-Lakers-6-1-10-30PM-EST.html

Dude is comedy.
laugh.gif

I had to find this post as soon as he was brought up.

Yeah, but he was our good luck charm in 08 getting to the finals, but we lost. 
frown.gif

He wasn't around much for 09 and we won. 
pimp.gif

So uh, call me crazy, but keep that dude on ice. 

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Any news on Sasha?

lets hope not

laugh.gif

Hate to break it to you, but he's making his return in this series.

Good news my man!!! (Lakers' Sasha Vujacic could prove his worth against Phoenix)
wink.gif

and
3PLEDOUBLE was a funny dude!

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
shaq.gif

laugh.gif

kobe is gonna torch every single one of those scrubs you just listed.

Is it monday yet? YEESH!

NBA FAILS ONCE AGAIN! Tonight would have been perfect for game one. Now I have hear about lebron the ENTIRE weekend! Ugh

Back
Top Bottom