Official: Western Conference Finals Lakers vs. Suns thread (LAL 1-0)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Reggie calling out Mo Williams.

"about mo williams: Derrick rose took him to breakfast, and Rondo took him to lunch AND DINNER"
roll.gif

The first funny thing I've ever heard reggie say.
Let's go Lake Show.

High scoring - these games will be fun to watch. Nice to see RoLo out there and getting some putbacks early.

god i hate laker crowds.. its Freaking dead you can hear eveyrthing in the background.. its like im watching the game on mute.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

god i hate laker crowds.. its Freaking dead you can hear eveyrthing in the background.. its like im watching the game on mute.
I feel bad for true Laker fans who deserve to be in those seats making noise. One of the drawbacks about playing in LA.

C'mon just let them play out there, don't want any excuses when we whoop that *+@

that last call was bs but its kobe he'll get them even when the person just put his hands up..........

this is #++%+!! ridiculous. fisher flops on a spin from grant hill, offensive goaltending not called on odom, then 2 straight ******ed calls on dudley guarding kobe. this was all in a span of like 2 or 3 minutes too. lakers home games make me sick to my stomach and so do laker fans/kobe d-riders openly denying it.
WOW. as i typed this kobe falls straight to the floor and slides and no travel called. there's no way the lakers are gonna lose a home game this whole playoffs

Back
Top Bottom