Official Western Conference Finals Game 6: 5/27 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by denverairforce

wow you gotta have some more faith my friend! it ain't over til it's OVER. you can't be saying you're a Nuggets fan and then saying it's over already. support your team! we 're gonna win tonight and we're gonna force a tough game in LA on Sunday just like we've done for most of the other games. IT'S NOT OVER.

and let's hope Melo has a real Happy Birthday tonight!
Fan or no fan, I'm a realist. I'll still be pulling for the Nuggets, but I also can recognize when the team I cheer for is outmatched (sadly, this team is only outmatched mentally). I've never seen the fun in speaking against my true gut feeling just because I'm a fan. If I'm wrong, best believe I will be wrong VERY happily.
we lost a tough game in LA, but we just won at home the game before that by 19 points. I don't get this "mentally defeated"attitude. I don't see it. we had the biggest win by point deficit in the conference finals the last game we played at home. don't buy into mediahype! it's still a tight series regardless.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Mo Williams just predicted a Laker win?! Noooooo!!!!

haha that does it then. GO NUGGETS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELO! DROP 80!

blue-yellow-flower_birthday_cake_b.jpg

2263364960_d46e0030b0_o.jpg

DENVERS HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE IS NO JOKE....

BUT THE LAKERS NEED TO CLOSE THIS OUT TONIGHT..

I DONT THINK MY HEART CAN TAKE ANOTHER GAME 7...

IT SOUNDS CLICHE, BUT THIS SHOULD BE LA'S GAME 7...

IN A WINNER TAKE ALL ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN...

Originally Posted by MJsaver

DENVERS HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE IS NO JOKE....

BUT THE LAKERS NEED TO CLOSE THIS OUT TONIGHT..

I DONT THINK MY HEART CAN TAKE ANOTHER GAME 7...

IT SOUNDS CLICHE, BUT THIS SHOULD BE LA'S GAME 7...

IN A WINNER TAKE ALL ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN...

I agree. This Lakers post season run has taken years off my life
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. They need to go into this game with the mentality that its a game 7. If they evenrelax and think about having another game to close it out, they're putting themselves in a bad position. I do not want to be in a game 7 with this nuggetteam.

LETS GO LAKERS!!!

We got this time to get some rest before Orlando comes to LA!!!

lakers by 12 Denver melts down in the 3-early 4th

lets go lakers!!! lets close it out tonight and go back to la and rest up for the finalss!!! not going back for game 7!

Back
Top Bottom