Official Western Conference Finals Game 6: 5/27 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

laugh.gif
some of those are disguised as reaching but underneath they are truth. It's all in fun though. We all are just passionate about our teams is all, healthy back and forth between me and you guys, especially westcoastF.
word we love our teams
pimp.gif
well i do anyway
laugh.gif
...be careful what you say and type cause i will get you
wink.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
some of those are disguised as reaching but underneath they are truth. It's all in fun though. We all are just passionate about our teams is all, healthy back and forth between me and you guys, especially westcoastF.
word we love our teams
pimp.gif
well i do anyway
laugh.gif
...be careful what you say and type cause i will get you
wink.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif

this thread is getting fun and its still 6 hours until game time.

i like that.

After a loss, Laker fans be on some:

This team soft

Phil can't coach

Kobe ain't a leader

Bynum is a bum

Fisher the worse pg in the league

Pau soft as Charmin

Ariza can't throw it in the ocean

Walton is wothless

Farmar ain't ****

Odom is trash

YALL GO ON AND ON. THEN THE LAKERS WIN:

No one can beat us. We are the greatest in the NBA

Kobe better than Mike and Bron combined

Pau is the next Olajuwon

Bynum is the new Shaq better

Fisher is sooooooooo clutch

Phil the best coach ever

Ariza jumper is wet like the pacific

Walton is a great passer

We need to play Farmar more

Odom is the truth.

Tell me i'm lying WestcoasF. Sounds very faiir-weathered to me opposed to what I said about Mike Brown
Yeah, and Nuggets Fans wanted to FIRE GEORGE KARL!!! in the beginning of the season.
laugh.gif

Where them sigs at fellas?

I'm offended you didn't put Sasha is a bum/garbage/trash in there. I always say that win or lose. And yes, the Lakers still are soft. Ain't nothingchanging that just because they win. That's their image, a finesse team.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
at this guy gettin like 8 straight quotes. Nicely played.

As Mamba said, be sure to check in later. All I ask.
wink.gif

to be honest, Denver fans had every right to want to get rid of GK. I regained some faith in him last summer when they showed the summer training camps onNBATV as you could actually see first hand that he was pushing defense in the camps, and this was a big step for Denver. in seasons previous, he didn't doanything. he didn't run plays on offense, played zero pick and roll, he didn't make anybody play defense (Camby played it when he wanted to to rack upstats, and didn't play it at all when he didn't get the touches on offense he thought he deserved), he didn't do jack sh**. this season, he picksup maybe one of the best floor leaders in the league, and even the players call Chauncey the on-court coach, so it's not like you can give all the creditto Karl for their success this year. I think Chauncey did more from a coaching standpoint for this team than GK ever has done. so the "Fire GK"attitude was completely warranted. that is nowhere near the same as flipping the emotional switch from one game to the next the way some of these supposedlakers fans have been doing this post-season. it's not as extreme as dude above tried to make it seem, but there's definitely been a lot of wishy washyLA comments from people claiming to be Lakers fans this post-season on NT.

^^^ i agree if youre asking advice from your son who was a 12th man on your opponents team...id like for him to get fired too

Hopefully they learned something from the last series and end this tonight..

Let's go Lakers!!

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Yeah, and Nuggets Fans wanted to FIRE GEORGE KARL!!! in the beginning of the season.
laugh.gif

Where them sigs at fellas?

I'm offended you didn't put Sasha is a bum/garbage/trash in there. I always say that win or lose. And yes, the Lakers still are soft. Ain't nothing changing that just because they win. That's their image, a finesse team.
tongue.gif
Sig check.

Karl is still some doo-doo butter. Chauncey has coached the Nuggets to this point. As much as I love this Nuggets squad, this is not the best team Karl has"coached." If he couldn't get it done with the Sonics squad he had, then it's just not meant to be. I honestly can't tell which Nuggetssquad will show up. The Lakers have been the first team that has "hit back" after the Nuggets started throwing haymakers. Now the Nuggets lookflustered for the first time in these playoffs. This is brand new territory for these Nuggets, so I'm still proud of what this team accomplished thus far.

In my mind, the Nuggets had to go up 3-1 to win this series, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Even if the Nuggets pull this one off tonight, it still feels likethe outcome is written in stone. If this was the Lakers of Yesteryear vs. Today's Nuggets, we would have a much better shot, but there is too muchbasketball savvy to overcome. The Lakers are a unit this year (albeit sometimes disfunctional), and you can see the difference a full training camp and seasontogether makes. Hopefully Chauncey will still be at the same level and the Nugs can give it another shot (hopefully with a new coach) next season.

There is on glimmer of hope on the horizen, and that is the fact that it's this man's birthday:

6475bcd3775d7f868bb2c3b793b6ef8c-getty-87745978ng011_lakers_nugts.jpg

He grew up a lot this (post) season. All I hope is that if he goes out tonight, he goes out with the game of his life. It's now or never. Show your biggestaudience what you are made of, Melo. I'll be rockin' the 1.5s tonight.
pimp.gif

wow you gotta have some more faith my friend! it ain't over til it's OVER. you can't be saying you're a Nuggets fan and then saying it'sover already. support your team! we 're gonna win tonight and we're gonna force a tough game in LA on Sunday just like we've done for most of theother games. IT'S NOT OVER.

and let's hope Melo has a real Happy Birthday tonight!

all i know is ive been craving chicken nuggets like crazy since this series started
laugh.gif

lakers will close this out tonight
pimp.gif

Vegas got Denver favor by 5.5 , vegas bookies are experts, lets hope the experts are wrong.
Game 7 on Sunday , I hope kobe plays out of his mind tonite!!!!!!! I dont want a sunday game!!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

wow you gotta have some more faith my friend! it ain't over til it's OVER. you can't be saying you're a Nuggets fan and then saying it's over already. support your team! we 're gonna win tonight and we're gonna force a tough game in LA on Sunday just like we've done for most of the other games. IT'S NOT OVER.
please believe it, believe it please.

Melo's gonna black out on these bastards.

wow you gotta have some more faith my friend! it ain't over til it's OVER. you can't be saying you're a Nuggets fan and then saying it's over already. support your team! we 're gonna win tonight and we're gonna force a tough game in LA on Sunday just like we've done for most of the other games. IT'S NOT OVER.

yes that is correct its not over...but you cant question the guys fanhood if he thinks its over...i mean some fans just predict and expect theworst from their respective teams i mean thats what i do at least but that doesnt mean theyre not fans...hell i think its gonna go game 7 and i think denver isgonna whoop the hell out of us tonight...does that mean im not a Laker fan
frown.gif

Fan or no fan, I'm a realist. I'll still be pulling for the Nuggets, but I also can recognize when the team I cheer for is outmatched(sadly, this team is only outmatched mentally). I've never seen the fun in speaking against my true gut feeling just because I'm a fan. If I'mwrong, best believe I will be wrong VERY happily.

yes that is correct its not over...but you cant question the guys fanhood if he thinks its over...i mean some fans just predict and expect the worst from their respective teams i mean thats what i do at least but that doesnt mean theyre not fans...hell i think its gonna go game 7 and i think denver is gonna whoop the hell out of us tonight...does that mean im not a Laker fan
frown.gif

but ultimately you think they're gonna win the series right?

the thing is its understandable to be rational and and look at games objectively.
but to say the series is over when, if we win tonight, its a one game series in LA, winner-takes-all....

youthrowininthetowelprematurely.

but thats on homie.

LETS GET IT!

Originally Posted by maldonado

yes that is correct its not over...but you cant question the guys fanhood if he thinks its over...i mean some fans just predict and expect the worst from their respective teams i mean thats what i do at least but that doesnt mean theyre not fans...hell i think its gonna go game 7 and i think denver is gonna whoop the hell out of us tonight...does that mean im not a Laker fan
frown.gif

but ultimately you think they're gonna win the series right?

the thing is its understandable to be rational and and look at games objectively.
but to say the series is over when, if we win tonight, its a one game series in LA, winner-takes-all....

youthrowininthetowelprematurely.

but thats on homie.

LETS GET IT!

oh ok i see where both you guys are coming from though

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's send these Thuggets off on vacation!

pimp.gif
FAIL!

Back
Top Bottom