Official Western Conference Finals Game 6: 5/27 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Hello Lakers fans.

Guess what?

YOU'RE GONNA LOSE TONIGHT
devil.gif
this fair weather fan
laugh.gif
...but hey ive been saying all alongits gonna be game 7 but hey if im wrong im glad...anyways whatever you are a funny dude...youre never gonna get the end of this
roll.gif

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Look at all you Lakers fans going after yall team throat. Shame on yall. Your team lost get over it. They were outplayed twice in this series, and luckily for yall it's 1-1. This is why yall are the worst sports fans, your team lose once, and yall jump on their back. Calm down and be happy you're going to Denver tied. Fair-Weather Fans FTL
smh.gif

Scottsauce88 wrote:
mYToAsterspeak wrote:
WesrcoastF, I'm not gonna jump on my team like yall do the Lakers, cause its not their fault. Mike Brown on the other hand, he is the worst. For some moronic reason, he refuses to adjust his defense, and they are destroying him on the radio here. His coaching is KILLING US. I do not blame the players cause they're just following the game plan, and it absolutely sucks. It's not really the O, our defense is the problem, and the problem is he's too stubborn to realize he needs to adjust. STOP DOUBLING HOWARD AND TURK, RUN TO THE SHOOTERS ON FAST BREAKS FORGET COVERING THE MIDDLE ON THE BREAK, SWITCH THE PICK AND POP AND RUN TO THE SHOOTERS. MAKE THEM DRIBBLE THE BALL INSTEAD OF CATCH AND SHOOT, KEEP A HAND ON THE PERSON YOU'RE GUARDING, PUT LEBRON ON RASHARD. We have to move away from traditional defensive strategy, cause Orlando is not a traditional team. I wish Brown would get his head out his rectum. He is coaching us right out the playoffs with his stubborness.
laugh.gif

this is from the Mike Brown Coach of the year thread.

I would like to know who should win over a man who won 66 games, leader in the three major defensive categories, a 21 game improvement in wins, coached the all star team, coach of the month three times, and has the respect of most other coaches in the league?
apparently after three loses you have completely changed your tune. Fair Weather fan

tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Denver by 24.. Coby Carl's gameplan is too much for the zen master...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Lakers close this %%%% out on the road, and win the western conference
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ coby karl

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Its less then 24 hours until tipoff

Go Lakers, close these guys out on the road
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let's send these Thuggets off on vacation!

You know I said i was going ghost but this @*+$ is too much!

I thought this @*+$ was supposed to be random assignments...

http://www.nba.com/images/standings/conf_bg.gif)repeat-x scroll 0% 0%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial;-moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; height: 22px;">[table][tr][td]Fri. May 29 Created: May 29, 2009 11:34am ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Game[/td] [td]Official 1[/td] [td]Official 2[/td] [td]Official 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]L.A. Lakers @ Denver[/td] [td]J. Crawford[/td] [td]M. Callahan[/td] [td]M. Wunderlich[/td] [/tr][/table]
Get ready for a free throw shooting contest!

I think Pau & Lamar will have a good game, not great but good enough to keep the Lakers ahead and the Denver guessing. Also I think Bynum will give alittle more defensive contribution, as he isn't really needed on the offensive floor, we need him to be aggressive and crash the boards.

As usual, Kobe will be focused and in complete attack mode, with the performance of the team last game, it allows Kobe to be even more dangerous because heknows that his team is confident and are capable of hitting shots. They have been here before so they know the importance of closing it out.

Hopefully, Bigshot stays cold because if this man catches fire, all hell will break loose and the Denver cannons will come out with Smith & Kleiza rightbehind him hitting the long ball with Anthony going to work.

If the game stays close, then Denver will be in trouble, the real Mr.4th quarter will again shut the haters!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just curious, but is your screen name an homage to Sasha Vujacic?

I think the key for Denver tonight is that Chauncey has to be on. he needs to make better decisions. the whole team looks to him for leadership (him and Melo),and when he's making poor decisions, the team's gonna follow. they need to watch the turnovers (we had way too many in game 5). as usual, the benchguys need to have an impact. I also like the idea of playin kobe straight up and shutting down the role players. this seems to work out well for us most of thetime. let's get a W tonight, have these laker fans sweatin' the game 7!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no i think its a homage to chauncey billups and his teeth

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by denverairforce

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no i think its a homage to chauncey billups and his teeth
good one...
eyes.gif

After a loss, Laker fans be on some:

This team soft

Phil can't coach

Kobe ain't a leader

Bynum is a bum

Fisher the worse pg in the league

Pau soft as Charmin

Ariza can't throw it in the ocean

Walton is wothless

Farmar ain't ****

Odom is trash

YALL GO ON AND ON. THEN THE LAKERS WIN:

No one can beat us. We are the greatest in the NBA

Kobe better than Mike and Bron combined

Pau is the next Olajuwon

Bynum is the new Shaq better

Fisher is sooooooooo clutch

Phil the best coach ever

Ariza jumper is wet like the pacific

Walton is a great passer

We need to play Farmar more

Odom is the truth.

Tell me i'm lying WestcoasF. Sounds very faiir-weathered to me opposed to what I said about Mike Brown

just be sure to show up mYTo if we win this game. I can't remember anyone saying any of those things after LA won last game, but whatever with thegeneralizations, worry about the Cavs.

This team soft

Phil can't coach

Kobe ain't a leader

Bynum is a bum

Pau soft as Charmin

Walton is wothless

Farmar ain't ****

Odom is trash

Pau is the next Olajuwon

Phil the best coach ever

Walton is a great passer

Odom is the truth.

Tell me i'm lying WestcoasF. Sounds very faiir-weathered to me opposed to what I said about Mike Brown
--The top part I can agree with..I can admit to saying some of those things... The bottom part not so much. .most of it is reaching.

This team soft

Phil can't coach

Kobe ain't a leader

Bynum is a bum

Pau soft as Charmin

Walton is wothless

Farmar ain't ****

Odom is trash

Pau is the next Olajuwon

Phil the best coach ever

Walton is a great passer

Odom is the truth.

I noticed you were smart and didn't mention Sasha. All of us Laker fans know he's a bum.

This team soft

Phil can't coach

Kobe ain't a leader

Bynum is a bum

Pau soft as Charmin

Walton is wothless

Farmar ain't ****

Odom is trash

Pau is the next Olajuwon

Phil the best coach ever

Walton is a great passer

Odom is the truth.

well i'm going to reach and make an unfair statement about some of the cavs fans as well, im saying some and not all because some cavs fans like that belledude seem knowledgable. but see i can do it too.

when the cavs win. some cavs fans are on some, i would love for lebron to nut on my face type slurping

when the cavs lose those same fans are still on some i would love for lebron to nut on my face type slurping.

After a loss All the time, Laker fans be on some:

This team soft

Phil can't coach makes questionable coaching decisions (ie substitution patterns, not calling TOs, etc.)

Kobe ain't a leader

Bynum is a bum

Fisher the worse starting pg in the league in the playoffs

Pau soft as Charmin

Walton is worthless

Farmar ain't ****

SASHA IS A BUM
Odom is trash

Pau is the next Olajuwon

Phil the best coach ever

Walton is a great passer decent passer sometimes when he isn't messing everything else up

We need to play Farmar more Fisher less

Odom is the truth. as bout as inconsistent as you can get

Fixed a few of those for you. Some of the stuff may be true, but the majority of it you are REACHING and making gross exaggerations. Find me wheresomeone said even half of those things and I'll stand corrected, but seems like you're either interpreting a lot of stuff the wrong way or either justmaking stuff up altogether.

mYToaster - It's all the same for anybody rooting for anybody ! Nuff cats calling out coaches, when the team lacks performance. Leaders are questioned androle players are %!@###$ on, it's a vicious cycle but this also fades when the team performs. I mean obviously, when you win you don't critizedanything that went wrong because you still won. If the Nuggets hit free throws than I'm afraid we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
For example, if Lebron "lucky shot" didn't go in, he wouldn't have a chance to redeem himself with the game
play from yesterday!!!
The truth is when a team plays poorly, every little mistakes are brought up and doubt comes into play then all of a sudden, all becomes experts. It's justa cycle, same way if the Nuggets lose tonight, every little %%!@ they did wrong will be mentionned until they can get up and shut it down, therefore they aregoing to have a long summer !!!

This team soft

Phil can't coach

Kobe ain't a leader

Bynum is a bum

Pau soft as Charmin

Walton is wothless

Farmar ain't ****

Odom is trash

Pau is the next Olajuwon

Phil the best coach ever

Walton is a great passer

Odom is the truth.

youre stereotyping ALL of us brother thats the thing im getting on your back about...some of us yes BUT not all of us...the ridiculous commentsspeak for themselves...but you do the same thing
roll.gif
...youre calling outyour coach too
laugh.gif
roll.gif

the stuff you say is downright ridiculous brother
mYToAsterspeak wrote:
Another thing about is, before I'm a Cavs fan, I'm a basketball fan, and to me it's appalling the way the Lakers are playing. It's downright disrespectful to the game of basketball. I'm not taking anything away from the Rockets cause I have a lot of respect for them, but this series should be over. Another thing is, i've stated nothing but facts, read my posts again, everything in there is a fact, including when i say the lakers are soft suckas. Also, you can't come into a Cavs thread and talk *#@%, why, cause we winning PLAYOFF games by an average of like 18 points. Now go ahead and use the the East ain't that good argument.
its funny yehh your stating facts about our team being soft but yet when we state the same thing you get on our back
roll.gif
and you call it disrespectful
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yehh we get on our team...yet you get on our back about getting on our team BUT when you get on mike browns back isnt he and his coaching abilities a part yourteam for example

Scottsauce88 wrote:
mYToAsterspeak wrote:
WesrcoastF, I'm not gonna jump on my team like yall do the Lakers, cause its not their fault. Mike Brown on the other hand, he is the worst. For some moronic reason, he refuses to adjust his defense, and they are destroying him on the radio here. His coaching is KILLING US. I do not blame the players cause they're just following the game plan, and it absolutely sucks. It's not really the O, our defense is the problem, and the problem is he's too stubborn to realize he needs to adjust. STOP DOUBLING HOWARD AND TURK, RUN TO THE SHOOTERS ON FAST BREAKS FORGET COVERING THE MIDDLE ON THE BREAK, SWITCH THE PICK AND POP AND RUN TO THE SHOOTERS. MAKE THEM DRIBBLE THE BALL INSTEAD OF CATCH AND SHOOT, KEEP A HAND ON THE PERSON YOU'RE GUARDING, PUT LEBRON ON RASHARD. We have to move away from traditional defensive strategy, cause Orlando is not a traditional team. I wish Brown would get his head out his rectum. He is coaching us right out the playoffs with his stubborness.
laugh.gif

this is from the Mike Brown Coach of the year thread.

I would like to know who should win over a man who won 66 games, leader in the three major defensive categories, a 21 game improvement in wins, coached the all star team, coach of the month three times, and has the respect of most other coaches in the league?
apparently after three loses you have completely changed your tune. Fair Weather fan

laugh.gif
some of those are disguised as reaching but underneath they are truth. It's all in fun though. We all are just passionate about our teams is all,healthy back and forth between me and you guys, especially westcoastF.

If Denver can win tonite without the Ref bailing them out on Touch fouls then I shall give denver props!!!!

We all know the refs help control the outcome of the game!!!! Game 4 Denver got so much help to win, and Game 5 which i was at I saw the ref give the lakersquestionable calls to help them win.

This Series is going to go 7 games, Unless Denver gets unlucky at home.

Back
Top Bottom