Official Warriors Season Thread

WHat about:

Pietrus/Harrington/Perovic/trade exemption

FOR

Redd/Charlie V

???

But i would do Charlie V for Mike P

Quick question to people who attend Warrior games.

I know they have a team store at the arena. Just curious if they have player t-shirts there.

I haven't been out there since the Gilbert days, so I'll be kinda lost.

Not the best finish as we let the Grizz hang on til late in the 4th. At least we got it done.

Monta killin' the Grizz tonight.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

koolaid5b.jpg

Dumbleavy and Troy back in town on Sunday.
laugh.gif

damn. great win! baron with 19 dimes
pimp.gif

instead of a recap i'll just post pics of the cheerleaders lol

6y1rcd5.jpg

7wqxen8.jpg

7yeffpk.jpg

BONUS:
87ltc9h.jpg

CJ Watson is becoming a fan favorite.

^ I wouldn't. Michael Redd is one of the most overrated players in the league.

NO WAY. He'd do well in GSW. He's a great shooter. And also I'm not sure either of those trades would go through, Charlie V is favored a lot morethan I think you guys understand in Milwaukee. Not saying it's impossible, but it's not likely. Pietrus/Harrington also wouldn't go.

nice seats everyone. my bro's season tix are in sec212 so my view is sad compared to all of yalls
frown.gif
. hopefully i can sit closer for one of the games i cango to during spring break haha Redd would be nice if we got him..but the problem is, at what cost? Pietrus for Charlie V is okay with me, but if we're goinwith Redd...we may be risking too much.
i will do pietrus / monta / trade exception for michael redd / charlie v.
doesnt seem too bad a deal for us. but i dont know if we need another 3 pt chucker (albeit a very good one)and lose our greatest fast breakweapon-we need a player who doesn't just shoot 3's, cough jackson cough. i mean, we need more balance in the offense, and monta kinda provides that atleast IMO.

Pietrus has been playing well the past couple of games but he looked horrible tonight.
CJ Watson seems to be producing decently. Of course it's too early to tell with just 2 games under his belt but I'm impressed so far.
Awesome pics up there.

I'd take Pietrus for Charlie V straight up. I really don't wanna give Al up to acquire Redd since he's becoming a consistent bench player, otherthan maybe Buike there's no one else that produces consistently.

and damn, y'all are making me jealous with those pics. i've yet to attend a game still, been looking for tickets in the lower bowl but just can'tseem to find a deal on em.

Redd eating up 13+mil a season for 5 more seasons is not something I want on a team that needs to sign Baron to a new contract and resign Biendris.

To those of you who saw last night's game, was Harrington a starter? I ask this because I am a firm believer that Harrington should be a starter. I thinkwe are less likely to fall really behind in the 1st quarter with Harrington on the floor early because he can light it up when others are cold.

And to the guy who said that we need Charlie V. because we need an inside guy... he's not really an inside presence. And he gets as many rebounds a game asHarrington.

But if we could trade Pietrus for Villanueva straight up... I say do it.

Golden State's decision to sign point guard CJ Watson to a 10-day contract this week and make him the 100th call-up in D-League history does not rule out the possibility of Gary Payton joining his hometown team in the season's second half, according to NBA front-office sources.

The Warriors are still flirting with the idea of bringing Payton in to ease the regular-season minutes burden on Baron Davis … and you have to believe that GP, no matter what he has left at 39, would fit in personalitywise with Don Nelson's edgy crew.

I honestly don't think that they would bite on Pietrus guys, just being honest. Maybe throw in a pick/cash/Perovic, but not straight up.

Perovic?
roll.gif
. Of course they wouldn't trade Villanueva for Pietrus straight up. That's would mean that they basically traded Ford for Pietrus,and how stupid would they look doing that.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

To those of you who saw last night's game, was Harrington a starter? I ask this because I am a firm believer that Harrington should be a starter. I think we are less likely to fall really behind in the 1st quarter with Harrington on the floor early because he can light it up when others are cold.

And to the guy who said that we need Charlie V. because we need an inside guy... he's not really an inside presence. And he gets as many rebounds a game as Harrington.

But if we could trade Pietrus for Villanueva straight up... I say do it.

Harrington started

Back
Top Bottom