Official Warriors Season Thread

Jack as the trisemester MVP!!
pimp.gif

I don't know about you guys but i think the warriors need to make a MAJOR trade. If it means one of our important players, then so be it. The way the teamhas been playing the last week or so reminds me of the Montgomery era. Jackson is just..
smh.gif
a lot of times. I know what the record without him is but still
smh.gif
.We have a tough 3 games ahead of us. Won't be surprised if we lose 5-6 in a row. They need to do something.

YES I'M PISSED!
mad.gif

I don't know about you guys but i think the warriors need to make a MAJOR trade.
I agree. I've been thinking about this myself. We definelty need someone who can provide consistent rebounding. We don't need to trade ourstars, maybe some of our role players for another player(s) of the same caliber, but a big man. Warriors need to step up on D, and show some of thatscrappy'ness they showed last year. The west is tight right now, and they can easily climb or slip out of their spot. I would like to see the Warriorsbeat an above .500 team, with enough time to rest their starters, putting the bench in to develop their younger guys. But they like to keep it close, even withthe weaker teams, which is not good, leaving their starters in.

So I guess the Warriors are going for that 8th seed again....

Stephen Jax comes with the good and the bad. That is why he isn't exactly near all-star status and never will. When Baron or him having a bad night, we arealmost always in trouble because our youths aren't consistent enough to contribute on a nightly basis.

Spurs and Blazers are coming, we are in for a bad momentum swing if we don't treat this carefully.
sick.gif

Horrible game tonight. Nobody showed up tonight other than Baron and Andris. Maybe Al towards the end. Jackson needs to stop shooting so much and look to setup his teammates. The pick and roll with Andris was working tonight, I don't know why they didn't keep going to it until New Orleans could stop it.Andris was 10/11. They needed to look for him more.

Pietrus did decent today. He played good D but he needs to finish around the rim better. Barnes is doing pretty bad this season. He makes dumb plays andhe's not making his shots. He makes risky passes and they don't always work out. Monta didn't look for his shot today, he needs to get back tohitting all those mid range jumpers. Wright played pretty well today, I think he should get more PT.

Warriors need to step it up.

yall stressing way too much. yeah they lost 2 games in a row, but its not like they lost to scrubs. the mavs and hornets are legit. i like the team right nowand ill stick with em through thick and thin

good thing i didn't watch tonight's game...i would've probably lost my voice yelling at the screen. *sigh.

let's just hope we bounce back. jax needs to stop shooting so damn much. i know he has the greenlight and all, but jesus, if your shot isn't falling,look for your teammates.

Not a good game to watch, but the biggest reasons we lost were a) We couldn't make our free throws, b) Poor defense on Stojakovic, and c) Chris Paul. CP3was amazing today especially in the 4th quarter, he was just setting everyone up, and the Hornets were the ones draining 3's like the Warriors
indifferent.gif

Jax has the bad shot selection, BUT at the same time when he's making them, we wouldn't be saying that. However, he must know when he should take thosewild shots and when not to..like today he clearly didn't have it, so he shouldn't, and with Baron/Andris playin pretty well you gotta let them take theload on offense. I think it's that we're playing good teams and now we have to play well all 4 quarters to get it done. we were down by 14 in the 1sthalf but at the end of the 3rd it was a game we coulda had. two games in a row, we get absolutely blown away in the 4th. this team just needs to settle downand be more consistent.

^^Stop trolling you loser. Anyway, the W's made Tyson Chandler look like a monster tonight. I wasn't able to watch the game due to work...But sheesh, Iwas a little down when I heard Tim Roye say the score on the way home. It's all good though...The W's can't win them all. I feel a trade is goingto be occuring soon. Michael Redd would be an awesome addition...If that would ever happen.

GSDOUBLEU, both of those trades have no shot at going through.

Anyways, is anybody else going to the Monta Ellis signing tomorrow?

I just got back from the game and my voice hurts from screaming too damn much.

I was so damn pissed at Jackson today. As usual, he had horrible shot selection and shot a terrible percentage from the field.

I guess since Monta's finger injury, he hasn't really been a big part of the offense. Nobody else stepped up besides Andris, Baron, and Harrington. Weneed that extra scorer to help out. That should have been Monta.

We only forced 10 turnovers and committed 13 ourselves. We need to force more turnovers to create for ourselves in transition and take better care of the ball.

What the hell happened to our FT shooting? Ever since FSN showed the graphic where we are the 2nd best FT shooting team in the month of December, we'vebeen terrible from the line again. I wish FSN would never show us another graphic on FT shooting or mention it during telecasts.

I'm so damn mad at the Warriors right now. I know we lost to legit teams, but this is the stretch that could set the tone for the rest of the season forus. Really tough schedule ahead of us. With the damn Spurs on the schedule next, we are possibly looking at a 3 game losing streak. I don't want to seethat happen. We need to keep on winning to keep pace with the Blazers, Nuggets, and Lakers and to keep the Jazz and Rockets behind us.

I went courtside to shootaround and I'll post pics in a little bit...

yall stressing way too much. yeah they lost 2 games in a row, but its not like they lost to scrubs. the mavs and hornets are legit. I like the team right now and ill stick with em through thick and thin

I agree, they are tied for 3rd best in the West, and aren't far behind Pho/SA, so I wouldn't be stressing. The next two games will be difficult as well(not saying they're not winnable, but they won't be easy wins). But after that, you guys have a breeze through relatively easy games. Things may lookugly, but thing is your still a playoff team, and the Warriors are still a good team.

Tonight was rough, yeah, but CP3 is the best GP in the L, and the Hornets are hot right now. Tyson Chandler and Peja match up well against the Warriors,that's why you seemed exploited tonight. As long as Chris Paul is healthy, this Hornets team is capable of taking any team in the L. So I wouldn't betoo stressed about their strong victory.

Those pictures are nice Paul, I remember I did the same thing a few years back, taking pictures of them dudes during pre-game shoot-around.
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, definitely not panicking. I'd just like to see the Warriors be competitive and hopefully, win against good teams. Last 2 lost were doubledigits/blow outs and I'm just disappointed they weren't playing the way that they were capable of.

Nice pics Paul.

^where's that kool aid?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I never seen CP in person and barely on TV, but DAMN he can play. He totally crossed up Jax today, and was unbelievable. He just took over the 4th quarter. Iwas really sad the Dubs were gonna lose but at the same I can't front I was pretty amazed how good he is.

And Tyson is just a bad cover for us, I didn't even realize he had 22 pts, 22 boards until i read the box score.

We can't win every game, this is the first time we've been blown out twice in a row...but at the same time it's against quality opponents. We justhave to hope we can at least win half of our games against those "quality opponents" and take care of the cupcakes.

and edit-damn i didn't realize i was so close to 10000 posts
frown.gif
. ineed a life

Back
Top Bottom