Official Warriors Season Thread

We're going to Croshere every trip down.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Something that bothers me about Monta is he is always sticking his leg out to deflect the ball.
laugh.gif

Good win, but what is up with Andris? Is the thigh contusion still affecting his play? We're going to need him tomorrow vs Indiana and the rest of the roadtrip.

I'm sure the thigh injury is affecting him. He's just not moving as well as he did before the injury. Also, they seem to not be going to the pick androll with him as much and that's taking away the easy shots.

that's how i like to see jax play...very proficient tonight.

we played god awful in the fourth though.

i guess we'll see the chorus of boos for jackson and harrington tmr.

Did anyone notice what Jackson did after he hit the last 3-pointer?

Before doing his customary Bloods/3 hand gesture, he was running up the court with two middle fingers up.

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

Did anyone notice what Jackson did after he hit the last 3-pointer?

Before doing his customary Bloods/3 hand gesture, he was running up the court with two middle fingers up.

laugh.gif
i thought he did that. when they showed the replay i looked reallyclosely to make sure that was what he did, but the replay was kinda quick and it was a little hard to make out.

Croshere is becoming a key addition for the W's. Tonight's game is going to be another good one...Tinsley vs. Ellis Round 2. Anyway, I think theW's could pull out this win, just need another key performance from the bench.

And I believe that Andris is playing hurt with that thigh bruise. He'll be fine.

I like how Jackson didn't shoot the ball as much...Buike needs to play more.

Seriously, Jackson hasn't shot the ball a whole lot in like what... 3 games straight?

*knocks on wood*

The Portland game doesn't count since he only played 16 minutes. Yeah, he's still shooting 15 attempts a game, but it doesn't feel like he'sjust jacking up shots every time he touches the ball.

Back
Top Bottom