Official Warriors Season Thread

it was a good game, changed channels in between though. just kinda mad that we kept fouling em everytime. AI had a hell of a game and so did Melo until thefinal minutes. I was kinda hoping that we'd get the lead everytime I tuned back in but it always stretched out to a 6 pt game and would be a 2-3 pt gameright before the break. W's were hitting most of their treys but it was on the defensive end that they lacked, couldn't stop the nuggets and evenbailed em out by sending em to the line.

when's the next game?

Hudson to have surgery: Injured guard Troy Hudson said he will undergo surgery after Jan. 1 to repair a torn labrum in his hip - a procedure that will likely end his season with rehabilitation expected to take three to four months. "But it's not a career-threatening procedure like we though it might have been," said Hudson, 31.

Briefly: With his starting lineup accounting for nearly all the minutes and production recently, Nelson says he'll need his bench to produce during this tough stretch against Western Conference contenders. "As you play against the good teams, you can't expect to keep your starters on the floor as much," Nelson said. "They have to expel more energy, whether it's playing against better players, bigger teams, the whole thing. You need more support from your bench. ... You can say, 'Well, they're not playing well because I haven't given them an opportunity.' That's not going to be the case over the next six games. They're going to get the opportunity and they need to perform." The reserves had combined for just seven, five and 13 points in the three games prior to Friday's 23-point output. ... The crowd of 20,001 was the Warriors' 11th sellout in 14 home games.

[table][tr][td]Warriors Could Waive Hudson Or Mbenga[/td] [/tr][tr][td]December 29, 2007 - 4:05 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Jose Mercury News -
The Warriors signed Troy Hudson on Sept. 24 to a one-year deal worth the league minimum of $1.2 million as a backup to Baron Davis. With 15 players on the roster, the Warriors would have to create room for another point guard. One possibility is to waive center DJ Mbenga, whose contract won't be guaranteed until Jan. 10. Another is to cut loose Hudson.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Aw hell nah, Mullin better not get Smush.
smh.gif

If we get Smush Parker....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
we don't need a player who can be easily replaced by picking out a random fan at Oracle.

my internet was down fri/sat so i couldn't post my thoughts about the denver game last friday, but it was definitely a helluva game, but we could havetaken if it weren't for monta bein cold, the poor FTs in the 1st half, and most importantly iverson getting dwyane wade calls in the 4th quarter
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
.baron shoulda just taken a 3 ptr or taken that layup. i don't want anyone but Baron taking a shot in a close game with under 1:00 left unless if he'sreally double-tripled team and someone is wide open.
if we win today then things will be all good though
happy.gif
, but it's not going to be easy

and i hate to say it but where i sat there were so many fairweather fans around me, it was terrible.
frown.gif
u really can tell who just started watching thewarriors and who really has been rollin with the Warriors forever.

It won't happen. Smush has no game...Bill Curley has more potential than Smush Parker. Pietrus needs to be shipped out ASAP. He sucks this year.

[table][tr][td]Payton 50-50 To Play Again, Warriors An Option[/td] [/tr][tr][td]December 30, 2007 - 12:38 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Payton_Gary_mia.jpg
Sacramento Bee -
Gary Payton is 50-50 to play again, said Goodwin, who is also his agent. The Warriors still hold an appeal for the Oakland native who lives in Las Vegas, and Golden State might search for a backcourt insurance policy with news that a hip injury might force Troy Hudson, signed in the summer to play behind Baron Davis, to retire.[/td] [/tr][/table]

GP would be
pimp.gif

MP on the other hand is
sick.gif
I swear there's not a game he's played where he does not travel.

If we can trade MP and POB for some muscle, and bring in a solid PG (Andre Miller, GP) the W's would be straight.

What if Payton really went to Oakland...That would be great. Even though he wouldn't do much, to see an Oakland native in a W's uni would be reallycool.

Good to see the Warriors stop or slow down AI today. They shut him down and were able to pull out the win. Baron did his thing, and Jackson really stepped upin the second half. Jackson's game is so much better when he doesn't try to force everything. Barnes had a good floor game but there were some thingsthat he did that just irritated me. He tries to hard to make the right pass but sometimes it really is the wrong pass. Other things too, but I can't thinkof any. Hahaha, hopefully we can pull out another road win tomorrow night.

I say no to Smush, I'd take Payton over Smush. I read on RealGM, Warriors could either waive Mbenga or Hudson. We need to trade Pietrus too, he's notdoing much for us, although he did have a decent game today. Hopefully we can get something in return.

i wouldnt mind signing GP or trading air france for white chocolate. white chocolate only has 1 year left and he made that one comment on how nba players werelike high payed prostitutes
laugh.gif

trading air france for white chocolate. white chocolate only has 1 year left and he made that one comment on how nba players were like high payed prostitutes
i would think that is the most intriguing thing about trading for jwill, it's that 8/9 million dollar contract that's expiring. butpietrus' contract runs out this year too...

well i think jwill would enjoy running with this team.

Back
Top Bottom