Official Warriors Season Thread

Warriors was fortunate to hold off the inexperience Wolves tonight, should of finished them off early in the game.
Monta with a new career high.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Another win for the Warriors.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

koolaid5b.jpg

Monta Career High 35pts i was hoping for 36 but Warrior survive anyways I'm going to have a goodnight sleep.

Warriors Vs Nuggets Friday @ Oracle Then Sunday Back to back to Nuggets

Yes, this was a nice Christmas present for me with the W's reaching 17-12. Great stuff. I only caught the 4th quarter since I was driving home from work,but anyway, glad that the W's won. Bring on Denver...I never liked Denver nor Carmelo.

^Did you just type "okae"? Haha.
wink.gif

[h3]Source said:[/h3]
[h4]Warriors may move to add guard[/h4]
Wednesday, Dec 26, 2007 6:28 am EST

ept_sports_rumors-128978381-1197472395.jpg

Getty Images

The Golden State Warriors are saying Troy Hudson's injury-plagued career probably is over because of hip problems. Before signing Hudson, they considered Memphis Grizzlies guard Damon Stoudamire as Baron Davis insurance.

The Warriors still have a trade exception from the Jason Richardson deal to make a move, and Chris Mullin has been clever in balancing his roster and payroll.

Source: Chicago Tribune

I don't know what to think about Damon Stoudamire... I guess if he's easily attainable, why not go after him. We do need a backup PGanyways.

pimp.gif
just got back from the game, the 1st half (until midway 2nd qtr) was excellent, we were playing very well. the 2nd half, the refs were calling way toomany fouls and in some stretch in the late 3rd qtr it felt like every possession there was a foul call, and it really slowed down the tempo of the game and itwas really hard to watch. at least we get a W which is all that matters, but NO one played well today except for Monta, and they should have gave him the ballmore. But whatever, we win and that's that.

Friday's game should be poppin...
eek.gif
, some of the tickets are goin for crazy prices. I'll be there again
pimp.gif
, section 212.

I swear I saw somewhere that the order was Kobe, AI, then Baron. How the hell is Stackhouse or Terry above Baron?

Monta doing the damn thing....

although I don't like how we let the game get that close in the end....

Glad the Warriors were able to get the win today. They were playing horribly in the second half. Monta beasted today though, his layups were just crazy.Warriors need to learn to put a team away early so we can rest our starters and see Belinelli and Wright! and POB instead of Mbenga! What was he thinking withthose 2 jump shots?

I think Nellie isn't playing POB to keep his value down or something
laugh.gif
...iono, i just have a feeling that's the case. hopefully we can keep him butif his value is high we can't possibly re-sign Monta, Andris, and POB to good deals..and with Baron's possible extension looming it's gonna make iteven harder.

I don't think Baron's gonna make the All-Star game folks.

Steve Nash is all but assured the starting PG spot
CP3 will probably be the backup PG, he's playing better than Baron and putting up MVP type numbers (40pts last night)

unless the All-Star teams carry 3 PG or Baron gets voter support, I believe we're going to have another Warrior-less All-Star Game =(

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

^Did you just type "okae"? Haha.
wink.gif
yeah i did, got a problem?
grin.gif

anyway, it seems we either start or finish strong. no consistency. let's get that fixed for the new year.

Grown men shouldn't type like 12 year old girls, "okae"?

An outside shot is great and all, but within the context of the Warriors offense, we're really looking for someone that could get inside, whether ifit's by backing their man down in the post or can slash to the hoop.

The drive and dish is as big a part of their offensive execution as the turnover/fastbreak formula. I'd take anybody that can threaten the hoop and di**** effectively.

yea, i find the warriors are a much better team and shoot a higher percentage when someone drives in (i.e. Baron/Monta/Jax when he isn't turning the ballover) and dishes it out. whenever they just pass it around on the perimeter just looking for an open shot that's when they struggle...although of coursethat's not something very groundbreaking.

Tough loss tonight, it's going to be 2 L's in a row on Sunday. This team always has our number. smh

^well we haven't won in denver in like 7 years? someone correct me if i'm wrong (PLEASE CORRECT ME).

but this team is not all that great. i think nelson will revisit guarding melo with jackson instead of pietrus or something (even baron shut down melo in thefinal minutes). maybe put monta on AI and help him out with some help defense. this game should've been our's...damnit all to hell.

i need a smoke.

Back
Top Bottom